What's new

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

What I can say is that it is very important because it is something that will give you a lot of exposure in the business you are going into, you can actually succeed in business without a degree but with a degree you will even succeed more in the business because you have more wider knowledge on howto grow it.

Well having a certificate would definitely be a plus but in the case where one doesn't have it, one can still venture into a business because there is more to running a business than having a certificate

I would say it depends on the kind of business you are about to start up and the level you plan to reach doing the said business.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
As much as a college degree is Important, it is not a basic requirement in starting a business or a Company.

Anyone can start and grow any legitimate business despite their educational level.

As much as a college degree is Important, it is not a basic requirement in starting a business or a Company.

Anyone can start and grow any legitimate business despite their educational level.
It is correct, the university degree is important and more according to the level at which you want to run your company, because the more academic knowledge you have, the easier it will be to achieve success. However, it is not indispensable for the entrepreneurship and success of the company.

You don't actually need a college degree before you can start a business. What you need is the sound knowledge of the business you want to do. But if you have a college degree, it will be a plus to your business success
I also do not think that a business degree is vital in running a business although a degree gives you a theoretical aspect but only experience can get you the practical lesson needed for the business.

It depends on the business. For ex., in my former country and in my current country too, if the business is to open a chemistry, it's compulsory a Pharmacy, Medicine or Chemistry degree. If the business is teaching, it's compulsory an Education Sciences degree (or a Humanity or Arts or Literature degree or whatever degree that enables to teach). Otherwise, lack of degree constitutes the crime of abuse of teacher profession, especially in my former country. If the business is selling goods, no degree is required, but in my current country is desirable in order to run the business more professionally and to have much possibility to develop.

It depends on the business. For ex., in my former country and in my current country too, if the business is to open a chemistry, it's compulsory a Pharmacy, Medicine or Chemistry degree. If the business is teaching, it's compulsory an Education Sciences degree (or a Humanity or Arts or Literature degree or whatever degree that enables to teach). Otherwise, lack of degree constitutes the crime of abuse of teacher profession, especially in my former country. If the business is selling goods, no degree is required, but in my current country is desirable in order to run the business more professionally and to have much possibility to develop.
You expressed yourself correctly @Pousinha , it all depends on the business where you want to undertake. There are many where it is essential to have a college degree, while others although it helps is not essential.

I think with the way the world has evolved we can all agree that having a business degree is not a prerequisite to starting or owning a business. Quite a number of people own businesses without ever been within the four walls for business school.

Running a successful business doesn't need a certificate or a degree, all you need to be successful in a business is to be business oriented and knows about The business you are going into.

A lot of people have operated a successful business without a college degree but they have hired a lot of university graduates to manage their business.

There is nowhere it is written that a college degree is what you need to be successful in your business. But it is good younger one for your self esteem as well as for your knowledge base too

Having a better education on how to run your business and getting better doing the business at the end is more than the formal education one has not gotten in the real sense

A lot of people have operated a successful business without a college degree but they have hired a lot of university graduates to manage their business.
This is correct and is what normally happens. You can lead your business to success, but when you lack knowledge, you must seek guidance from third parties and pay for it. If you study and get the degree, you will be able to save the money you have to pay.

The owner does not necessarily need university degree, but he has to hire people with university degree to make his business successful. Business does nt succeed with out educated workforce.

I understand that education enlightens us to face the reity of life. But it doesn't give us the idea or strategy to run a business and become successful. It depends on the individuals vision towards that business choice, and his work rate to attain success.

I understand that education enlightens us to face the reity of life. But it doesn't give us the idea or strategy to run a business and become successful. It depends on the individuals vision towards that business choice, and his work rate to attain success.
You don't need any degree to run a business it all depends on your vision and dreams in terms of business. Most people I've never been to school but they are successful businessmen

Degree is very important in business because if you are a degree holder you have a wider understanding of the business you are doing and you may be able to organise your business very well,it is not a guarantee but it's really necessary that you must have it as a business personality.

Degree is very important in business because if you are a degree holder you have a wider understanding of the business you are doing and you may be able to organise your business very well,it is not a guarantee but it's really necessary that you must have it as a business personality.
I agree with your opinion, studies give you more knowledge in certain areas of the company, which helps significantly at all levels. You can still be an entrepreneur, but you will always look for guidance when you don't have a related career.

I agree with your opinion, studies give you more knowledge in certain areas of the company, which helps significantly at all levels. You can still be an entrepreneur, but you will always look for guidance when you don't have a related career.
Degree will give you a lot of exposure on the business you are starting, although without a degree you may succeed in the business but if you're have it you will be very confident in the business and this will actually help to boost the productivity of your business because you are qualified both academically and otherwise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back