What's new

Do you memorize the phone numbers of your loved ones?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I learned all the numbers of my relatives and almost everyone I know a long time ago, because I have a good memory and it is not difficult to remember it, but it can be very useful in a difficult situation. And I also don't like it when they ask me for my mother's number, for example, and I need to go to my smartphone and search for this number to share with someone.

I learned all the numbers of my relatives and almost everyone I know a long time ago, because I have a good memory and it is not difficult to remember it, but it can be very useful in a difficult situation. And I also don't like it when they ask me for my mother's number, for example, and I need to go to my smartphone and search for this number to share with someone.
It is very helpful in some situations when one is able to memorize numbers of his or her acquittance and loved ones. I have memorized some of my close and loved ones contact but not everyone of em.

I only have the numbers of the most important family members and the ones I call most often, so you could say that I do but not with everyone, plus I have a good memory so that's not a problem.

I memorized the numbers of families and loved ones the way one can memorize mathematics. I love it when I am called and asked to call the number of so and so person and I will do it gladly.

But something happened, one day we as a family were discussing about it and I told them that I have all their numbers off hand, one of my family member was skeptical to know why I have people's number on my head and start laughing at me, while few others joined her. It pained me much because her number was among the first that I memorize. I didn't know how it happened but I make sure that I cleared all the numbers in my head though it was difficult but I tried and erase them all. Since that day, I never carry person's number for head. If anyone need number, I will check my phone and get it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back