deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When my parents bought me my first phone, of course I wore a case and a protective glass because there wasn't much money to repair it the first time it fell. Although I have never broken the phone before, but I really didn't like it because the phone feels very big in the hand. But when I bought my own phone, I didn't buy a cover or glass, and it feels great in my hands. Do you have the same?

I love phone cases as some of the phone casing adds more beautification to the phone. It also ass it in quick damage, mostly when they fall unexpectedly from the holder. Phone casing for me foster the durability of my phone.

I was skeptical about cases until I dropped my phone for the umpteenth time. That crunching sound? Yeah, not fun. Since then, I've become a total convert. My favorite moment? When my phone slipped out of my pocket and landed face down on gravel.

I've always used phone cases because they help protect the phone and don't cost a lot of money, I also usually use a screen protector which also helps a lot so that it doesn't break in the face of a drop, especially the screen is one of the most expensive things to repair on a mobile phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back