What's new

Do you make use of stop loss trading??

I did not know about the stop loss feature until about May this year. This made me to lose so much from what I invested in Crypto Currencies. It's unfortunate seriously.

It's good and bad but mostly good in some cases. When you use stop-loss, you already know how much you will lose. But a stop loss can cut you out of a good trade too during reversals.

I did not use stop loss a lot when I started trading. Not until I blew up to three accounts before I learnt my lesson. Now am wiser and can't try such.

Their are people who doesn't use stop loss to trade and some use it too to trade. Stop loss is necessary in ones forex trading career, in order to cut down the losses anytime you find it unfavorable trading. I never used stop loss before I'm still undergoing studies to trade with what is necessary in order trade to gain profit.

Do you make use of stop loss during forex trading? share your opinion about how you make use of it to trade, thanks.
It is very advisable to use the stop loss to prevent unnecessary losses.
if your equity is low, you do not need someone to remind you to always use the stop loss.

Their are people who doesn't use stop loss to trade and some use it too to trade. Stop loss is necessary in ones forex trading career, in order to cut down the losses anytime you find it unfavorable trading. I never used stop loss before I'm still undergoing studies to trade with what is necessary in order trade to gain profit.

Do you make use of stop loss during forex trading? share your opinion about how you make use of it to trade, thanks.
In order to cut down unnecessary losses, forex traders make use of stop loss.
It is an helpful tool, especially for those who are beginners and are afraid of losing.

It is very advisable to use the stop loss to prevent unnecessary losses.
if your equity is low, you do not need someone to remind you to always use the stop loss.
With the use if stop-loss in Cryptocurrency trading or forex trading, we can simply leverage how much we should lose or accept as profit during trading.

The only people that I know are strong enough to do away with stop loss are those that have master scalping. Even the best of the best use stop loss, market is very unpredictable.

The only people that I know are strong enough to do away with stop loss are those that have master scalping. Even the best of the best use stop loss, market is very unpredictable.
Yes, stop-loss feature have really helped a trader to reduce the rate of losses in trading, be it forex or crypto trading. You set the limit on what you want to gain or loss.

Yes, stop-loss feature have really helped a trader to reduce the rate of losses in trading, be it forex or crypto trading. You set the limit on what you want to gain or loss.
Some people don't know how to set stop loss and that is disastrous,stop loss is based on 2:1,3:1,4:1. Were one is fixed and correspond to the lot size.

Some people don't know how to set stop loss and that is disastrous,stop loss is based on 2:1,3:1,4:1. Were one is fixed and correspond to the lot size.
Stop-loss is simply the limit you set for the amount you want as profit or loss, you simply don't want to lose much or wait so long for profit if you're trading spot or future.

Stop-loss is simply the limit you set for the amount you want as profit or loss, you simply don't want to lose much or wait so long for profit if you're trading spot or future.
You have said it all,not every body can be on the chart from morning to night,with stop loss you can check and cross check your entry as well as mark your entry.

Currently I'm not into forex trading so I don't really know what's stop loss I will appreciate it if someone shed more light on this. Thank you.

If you have never used a stop loss, try using it as an experience, so that you will better understand yourself which one is the best for you, determine a stop loss based on technical analysis and money management, if I prefer to use stopp loss even though I often lose.

Stop-loss orders are a critical money management tool for traders, but they do not provide an absolute guarantee against loss. If a market gaps below a trader's stop-loss order at the market open, the order will be filled near the opening price, even if that price is far below the specified stop-loss level.

I always use stop loss because I don't know 100% whether my trade will be profitable or not. Stop loss helps to limit losses, it gives a great opportunity to re-enter the transaction.

Stop loss trade is one of the effective ways of minimising the loss when trading of cryptocurrency on forex occur. Some people are also using this strategy in stock market. But it can hinder your profit when you want to have a double peak in the marketplace.

I only make use of the stop loss feature for a trade that I do not have enough assurance for, and would be willing to take out my capital anytime the market starts crashing.

I am no more trading cryptocurrency but then that I was trading I make use of stop-loss perfectly because it is the necessary tools that can prevent you from losing so much , this has really helped me a lot especially when the market goes against me.

Over the past couple of months I have come to understand that whales usually try to target obvious places in which you are placing your stop loss so that they can hunt them . This is why I generally do not trade with a stop loss and I stop my trade manually when I think that I have been invalidated.

Over the past couple of months I have come to understand that whales usually try to target obvious places in which you are placing your stop loss so that they can hunt them . This is why I generally do not trade with a stop loss and I stop my trade manually when I think that I have been invalidated.
I have always been advised that stop-loss is among one of the most important tools we shouldn't stop using most especially for average traders who are not sure of the Markets. Generally this has helped me in so many ways. I cannot trade without it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator