What's new

Do you make use of stop loss trading??

I think a stop loss for trading is the really a great way you can manage risk and stop loss is very important in any cryptocurrency, stop loss helps you to minimize the unwanted debit.

If you have never used a stop loss, try using it as an experience, so that you will better understand yourself which one is the best for you, determine a stop loss based on technical analysis and money management, if I prefer to use stopp loss even though I often lose.

My stoploss is my shield as a trader.
It protects alot and it does magic at reducing risks if used properly.
The market is uncertain and anything can happen at anytime.

I've never be an experienced one when it comes to trading. I'm just trying to gather experience too in term of trading but time has been a major factor affecting me. I've never even heard of stop loss trading before

You have to understand that profit losses is something that is very good in Risk management but it is not only time that you must have to apply is stop loss. There are sometimes that market makers intentionally hunts them down.

I have never traded the forex market before except a demo account. But most importantly even if I have to , I will definitely make use of stop loss. That's very important to me. In case the market went against me

Without stoploss I cant even execute a trade to be serious so I think that stoploss always help us alot its protect your trade from unexpected loss.
So I think that forex trading using the stoploss and take profit seems to be good so margine security

Yes, personally I don't trade with stop loss, yes I know you are thinking I'm crazy but that's how I want it, the fact that I doesn't use stop loss doesn't means I'm going to take a losing trade, using stop loss this says is not even safe.

Stoploss is one of the best tools which anyone can use to be sincere I think that if you trade forex without stoploss you are risking your trade because you can get your account blown off easyly so sl and tp are very good to trade with

Well I make use of stop loss when my equity is still very low. It's advisable that if you're going into long term trade, you should avoid stop loss. Make use of only stop profit. But make sure you're certain of your trade.
I have been making use of this startegy for sometime,it is actually one of the ways for me to minimise my losses in my trading,it has really helped me alot to aviod some pit falls.

Stop loss is like a protective seat belt or airbag you have in your journey of executing trades. It protects you from damaging conditions in case of accidents that are inevitable in trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator