What's new

Do you make use of stop loss trading??

Stop loss is very essential for forex traders, you must know and learn how to use stop loss, because it helps you to minimize your loss during trading. It is very important in forex to know about stop loss.

In demo trading I don't mind,but when it comes to my real account,I don't joke with stop loss oh, especially when I am dealing on synthetic index market where the volatility is too strong.

Using stop loss is one of the ways of protecting your account from too much loss. By using stop loss you're telling the broker that if your trading setup does otherwise take me out of the trade. Also when the market structure you placed yoyr trade based on get broken take me out of the trade.
Post automatically merged:

Stop losss saves you from staying in bad trades. Stop losses are orders that helps you in reducing losses in a trade when it goes bad. Stop loss is one of the ways of minimizing losses in trading.

Last edited:
If you asked me, I do think that most traders actually use stop loss when trading because it is very important to success. Only a reckless or an over experienced trader can actually trade successfully without using stop loss but that will mean watching the trade the whole way. It is advisable to use stop loss because no one is 100% sure how the market would move

I think you are absolutely right. It is true that the chatting in which you are losing should be abandoned. It is better than giving up.Have you traded anything else? If you don't keep making losses, you will gradually run out of money and you will not be able to do it again.

Their are people who doesn't use stop loss to trade and some use it too to trade. Stop loss is necessary in ones forex trading career, in order to cut down the losses anytime you find it unfavorable trading. I never used stop loss before I'm still undergoing studies to trade with what is necessary in order trade to gain profit.

Do you make use of stop loss during forex trading? share your opinion about how you make use of it to trade, thanks.
Actually I'm still leaning how this stop loss work and make profit works with a demo account. But I think the lower your stop loss is the lower your loss. But stop loss is crucial even though is meant for beginners.

I hear first time about this term but i understand a little bit from your thread. While you are trading at forex and you are going to lose equity then you have an option to take stop loss alarm which will tell you about the decrease in price so you can withdraw or freeze it. Am i right or not.

Bro don't mention cos that's the most important aspect of trading, if you forget to activate that part of stop loss and take profit, be sure of loosing some of your money cos the people you are dealing with, are angry and despirate looking for whom to kil I mean what am saying take it or leave it.

Their are people who doesn't use stop loss to trade and some use it too to trade. Stop loss is necessary in ones forex trading career, in order to cut down the losses anytime you find it unfavorable trading. I never used stop loss before I'm still undergoing studies to trade with what is necessary in order trade to gain profit.

Do you make use of stop loss during forex trading? share your opinion about how you make use of it to trade, thanks.
Stop loss can be a strategy to reduce loss as well as it could be a tool to prevent profits. After the basic technical analysis and it’s apparent enough that the market is bound to take a bullish trend, so you buy, it could still make some retracements before finally going in your predicted directions. These retracements sometimes lasts too long that most traders readjust their stop loss to cut trade too early and miss out on the profits.

Stop loss is important for traders because they don't want to loose all their money in forex trading and its normal because we do business in order to gain something out of it, if you use stop loss , it will help you reduce some unwanted loss because you don't have power over your loss.

Stop loss trade is very important to use when investing in forex trading it is help you as an investor not to lost more if you start losing.

It is quite natural to stop trading when you face loss. I have, therefore, installed an app that helps me to predict price of crypto and so far it is doing good. I am not that much afraid of losing money, my only problem is the big fees associated with cryptocurrencies. Yes, I am talking about crypto trade.

Am not really a forex trader but if I happen to do so , I will surely use the stop loss because of the volatility of the market , I won't want to lose huge money .

Yeah I very much like to put a stop loss at my invalidation point of a trade to try to conserve because not every trade idea later turns to materialise

Stop loss is one feature that is very important in trading forex or cryptocurrencies as we know that it is not always green in either cryptocurrencies or forex trading.

I really don't do forex trading but I normally use stop loss for my crypto currency trading. Incase a trade is about to go south I will quickly cut my loss and move on with the remaining money in my wallet

Stop loss is very necessary to use while trading forex. It provides you the opportunity to maintain risk. There are some exchanges that provides both stop loss and take profit order at the same time. I think that's a sufficient tools to use

When stop loss (SL) and take profit (TP) wasn't part of trading traders suffered a lot of loss. Now with those two options, one can trade comfortably without having to look at the screen of one's computer every minute. Stop Loss is one strategy every trader either in the forex market or stock market must learn for the sake of peace of mind.

A stop loss is particularly important for any wise trader to prevent greed and unnecessary losses. Since most people would find it difficult to stop trading when the odds are going against them, the best thing at that moment is to just recoup whatever you can to enable restrategising

So you mean there is a stop loss feature for forex too, I always taught that stop loss was only for crypto currency, but this would be really helpful especially for people like me who wish to join forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator