What's new

Do you make offers away from holidays?

That is it and once you are good in doing that, also earning good profit in your business, the customers will even love to be inviting other people to patronise your business.
That is one of the importance of treating your customers well. They'll probably try as much as possible to refer other people to your business which will make it more successful.

That is one of the importance of treating your customers well. They'll probably try as much as possible to refer other people to your business which will make it more successful.
Yeah, one thing that as a business owner you should be very careful of, is that it is not by giving out bonuses or gift to your customers, hope you are earning profit.

Yeah, one thing that as a business owner you should be very careful of, is that it is not by giving out bonuses or gift to your customers, hope you are earning profit.
Yes, it is always very important and necessary to calculate the amount of profit you are going to make at the end of the day. If you're not going to make profit you should not even give a bonus.

The major reason of making offers is so as to attract new and existing customers. If it would serve well in periods without holidays it is a welcomed idea for me

Having to many offers on random days would really make you lose your worth to your customers and it goes ahead to create a sense of desperation that would make your customers look down on you.
That is true. There are some people who give offers every now and then and I always question if their products are good. They will surely lose their worth so it is not good

I think that no business would ever want to mistreat their customer until or unless they want to lose their customers. I would never buy products from a business that mistreats me,.

There are many people who advertise their business. Many people have offered sales discount on special occasions such as new year. This helps them to increase sales.
I believe as a business owner you should find a way of doing promotions all round the year not only on special occasions like new year, Christmas you can also make your customers birthday special day for them by offering them discounts.

I believe as a business owner you should find a way of doing promotions all round the year not only on special occasions like new year, Christmas you can also make your customers birthday special day for them by offering them discounts.
It is very important to embark on robust marketing campaign all year round so that you will be able to promote your brand awareness and ensure you have sales all year round because it is necessary.

I realised that so many companies would always want to advertise in their branda during the festive period and I think this is not right because they are supposed to do this all year round so that they can make profit at any particular point in time.

I realised that so many companies would always want to advertise in their branda during the festive period and I think this is not right because they are supposed to do this all year round so that they can make profit at any particular point in time.
It should be a thing that must be carried out all year round and not only during the festivities and that is why it is important to ensure that you carry out proper research on how to embark on serious marketing campaign to make your brand gain popularity all the time.

I believe that it is only a good thing for you to do something like this. You are going to make it more easier for people to always keep eyes on your business for any of such.

There are many people who advertise their business. Many people have offered sales discount on special occasions such as new year. This helps them to increase sales.
In as much as you want to draw customers to your permanent customers and new customers to your business, it's expected of you to be doing sales discount, mostly on festive periods like Christmas.

In as much as you want to draw customers to your permanent customers and new customers to your business, it's expected of you to be doing sales discount, mostly on festive periods like Christmas.
It is very correct that when you offer discount, it is going to attract new customers and old customers will also be retained and it is an approach that is used by most companies.

It is very correct that when you offer discount, it is going to attract new customers and old customers will also be retained and it is an approach that is used by most companies.
Yes for sure, offering sales discount will bring about new customers towards your business. It surprise me to see some companies don't do sale discount at all, whigh is not suppose.
Actually there are business companies that offers discounts on products to there customers most often during festives season like the Christmas period where people or customers bought goods on bulk.
You have said it all, in as much as you own any business or company, it's expected of you to be doing sales discount to your customers out there, most especially during festive seasons.

Last edited:
Actually it's not a bad thing to make an offer away from holiday. though it's a business ideology and it depends on how individuals or companies intend to run their business.

Making offers away from holiday depends on what you are capable of doing, as a rich man or woman, you will be able to do so anytime you wish in order to help people.

That is true anyway. Giving bonuses will make the business to grow very fast and it is also important and necessary for you to appreciate your customers. That will make them feel very much appreciated.
Anyone who wants to improve his business very quickly should endeavour to give out freebies to the customers and it will be in form of buy three free to get 1 for free.

Anyone who wants to improve his business very quickly should endeavour to give out freebies to the customers and it will be in form of buy three free to get 1 for free.
That is just one of the business strategies a lot of people use to attract customers. Sometimes the business people can even add the total price of both the product they are giving for free and the main product but they will not tell their customers.

This is something a little different to the previous thread I created regarding offering specific sales say at Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter. This is more for just random offers at any time of the year that you may do to help bring some revenue in and to also give people a chance to check out your products or services.

Are you someone that may on odd occasions throughout the year offer random sales to help with sales? How often do you do them and is it something you have found does well and helps your business and you make extra money?

If I am noticing that sales are dropping somewhat I may offer a specific sale randomly throughout the year. I feel that it helps bring new possible customers in as well as also getting more eyes on my services which helps me make that little extra.
If you are noticing a sales decline on your business, then you can go ahead to do it, as this strategy is gauranteed to give you more sales if you do it proper as you might also do it wrongly

Actually it's not a bad thing to make an offer away from holiday. though it's a business ideology and it depends on how individuals or companies intend to run their business.
That is it, it all depends if you are willing of offering gift on holiday or not all depends on you. Some people usually offer gift to people because they want there businesses to be known.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back