What's new

Do you make offers away from holidays?

Giving offers at any time of the year is so good for business. It is a great advertisment strategy that could increase your sales. When I have a business someday, I will make sure to use this strategy every once in a while to improve the productivity of the business.

If for example your business is marking 5 years of its existence then you can decide to give offers their customers. You can reduce the prices of products and that will actually help to drive sales.
I truly agree with your points, making offers would help you gain alot of customers because so many people would be introduced as a result of that incentive.

I truly agree with your points, making offers would help you gain alot of customers because so many people would be introduced as a result of that incentive.
People are always very interested in free things. So if you are doing promos a lot of people will actually be very much interested. That is the strategy so many business people use.

People are always very interested in free things. So if you are doing promos a lot of people will actually be very much interested. That is the strategy so many business people use.
That's just the truth, but one has to be careful so that the promo does not eat up the entire capital and it would definitely prove counterproductive if you have customers and no means of providing their needs.

That's just the truth, but one has to be careful so that the promo does not eat up the entire capital and it would definitely prove counterproductive if you have customers and no means of providing their needs.
Yes, the purpose of promo is to generate profit at the end of the day. Sometimes it can increase your sales and awareness. If that does not happen then its purpose has been defeated.

Even if you offer free products every month, it doesn't mean you make huge sales afterwards. Actually it is good to offer free sales in order to make customers happy and comfortable with your goods and services. However, business needs more strategies in order to make huge sales.

Yes, the purpose of promo is to generate profit at the end of the day. Sometimes it can increase your sales and awareness. If that does not happen then its purpose has been defeated.
I truly resonate with your point here,
This is something that small business starters should have in mind while growing there business, it could help them archive better.

I truly resonate with your point here,
This is something that small business starters should have in mind while growing there business, it could help them archive better.
Of course, if at the end of the day you end up not making profit or getting the attention of people then you have lost. That is why experienced business people always to promo.

As of now I'm not into any business, but I think if you're oppurtune to be someone who owns a business, at least once in a while make discount for your customers.

Most especially during all this festive periods like Christmas and the rest.

Giving offers at any time of the year is so good for business. It is a great advertisment strategy that could increase your sales. When I have a business someday, I will make sure to use this strategy every once in a while to improve the productivity of the business.
That is one of the best strategy to more people to patronise you. It's indeed a great advertisement strategy. I always told people that advertisement is not when you going on media to do promotion.

As of now I'm not into any business, but I think if you're oppurtune to be someone who owns a business, at least once in a while make discount for your customers.

Most especially during all this festive periods like Christmas and the rest.
It must not be necessarily during such periods because most of the other businesses are doing it.
It would be great if you do your own uniquely .

It must not be necessarily during such periods because most of the other businesses are doing it.
Yes but I think this depends on the business owner, you can just decide when you want to do your sale price.

But most business tends to do there own during festive periods.

Doing it uniquely may be a very good idea but sometimes people tend to appreciate it more during festive. That is why you see a lot of busineses doing so.

I haven't tried this before but I'm quite sure that there are opportunities to tap into in holidays.
Understanding the lesson of the holiday could give insight on what to introduce in order to make money.

I haven't tried this before but I'm quite sure that there are opportunities to tap into in holidays.
Understanding the lesson of the holiday could give insight on what to introduce in order to make money.
The holiday period is a period with much opportunities for those who are financially minded. Starting a poultry business when the holiday season is approaching may not be a bad idea.

It does not really have to be festive season before I am going to make some discount sales because I believe that people are going to be buying products every time of the year.

It does not really have to be festive season before I am going to make some discount sales because I believe that people are going to be buying products every time of the year.
I truly Concur with your wonderful perspective, it is not a must to do that the majority are doing. If you make your own offers unique, it would drive customers like crazy.

The holiday period is a period with much opportunities for those who are financially minded. Starting a poultry business when the holiday season is approaching may not be a bad idea.
The business of poultry is a very lucrative business that could be tried out but you need to understand how poultry operate because it is a business that needs a lot of knowledge if you dont want to lose your fund.

The business of poultry is a very lucrative business that could be tried out but you need to understand how poultry operate because it is a business that needs a lot of knowledge if you dont want to lose your fund.
This is true I have tried it before and I got a little profit from it , even though I entered without some experience.
It was expert's advice that made me successful in it.

This is true I have tried it before and I got a little profit from it , even though I entered without some experience.
It was expert's advice that made me successful in it.
I had intentions of roving into the business but mine is not into poultry farming but into poultry feeds. I had to go for series of training and that was where I knew that a rookie cannot do the business.

Yes, the business also has a lot of risks because with little mistake you can make a lot of losses. I recently saw a news of where over 50,000 chickens died in South Africa.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back