What's new

Do you make offers away from holidays?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
This is something a little different to the previous thread I created regarding offering specific sales say at Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter. This is more for just random offers at any time of the year that you may do to help bring some revenue in and to also give people a chance to check out your products or services.

Are you someone that may on odd occasions throughout the year offer random sales to help with sales? How often do you do them and is it something you have found does well and helps your business and you make extra money?

If I am noticing that sales are dropping somewhat I may offer a specific sale randomly throughout the year. I feel that it helps bring new possible customers in as well as also getting more eyes on my services which helps me make that little extra.

This is something a little different to the previous thread I created regarding offering specific sales say at Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter. This is more for just random offers at any time of the year that you may do to help bring some revenue in and to also give people a chance to check out your products or services.

Are you someone that may on odd occasions throughout the year offer random sales to help with sales? How often do you do them and is it something you have found does well and helps your business and you make extra money?

If I am noticing that sales are dropping somewhat I may offer a specific sale randomly throughout the year. I feel that it helps bring new possible customers in as well as also getting more eyes on my services which helps me make that little extra.

I think that I would definitely provide offers and giveaways to my members apart from giving them bonuses on holidays. It is a great thing to have events and competitions on platforms as well.

Actually it will will be a good idea to do that, and it also has alot of advantages to you. it increase your sells, and also advertise your goods to the public on getting advantage over your competitors.

Actually it will will be a good idea to do that, and it also has alot of advantages to you. it increase your sells, and also advertise your goods to the public on getting advantage over your competitors.

There are many people who advertise their business. Many people have offered sales discount on special occasions such as new year. This helps them to increase sales.

There are many people who advertise their business. Many people have offered sales discount on special occasions such as new year. This helps them to increase sales.
Actually there are business companies that offers discounts on products to there customers most often during festives season like the Christmas period where people or customers bought goods on bulk.

Making offers is ideal throughout the year, whether it be before, after or during a holiday season. If you can make offers/deals during all of these times, that will be a big help. Most big businesses will want to make offers all throughout the year, or give out deals maybe. That makes more sense, deals you can get throughout the year.

That's sounds good, the truth is that I have owned a personal business, but if you know what you are doing and if you are earning good money you can decide to do that.

Well during the holiday most especially the Christmas seasons or occasional seasons there are times that business owners or companies do sell things to the celebrants in discount.

It is not only during the holidays that I used to give out a special discount and coupons. I sometimes used to do it randomly so that people are always going to be looking forward to it. This means that people's eyes are always glued to your business.

It is not only during the holidays that I used to give out a special discount and coupons. I sometimes used to do it randomly so that people are always going to be looking forward to it. This means that people's eyes are always glued to your business.

I think that a business owner could offer some special discounts or bonuses to employees on his birthday. Moreover, he could also offer bonuses on the anniversary of the company.

Well during the holiday most especially the Christmas seasons or occasional seasons there are times that business owners or companies do sell things to the celebrants in discount.
That's true, I don't even think it will be a good idea to be selling your products during the festive period, a lot of business owners do take a break just to celebrate.

Well it is a good idea to give out but all depends on how capable you are that can depend wether to good will on occasions, events and seasons like Christmas.

In business you have to really understand the market you are in and the customers behavior in that locality,this will help you in your strategy and approach on how to target you preferred audience and customers.

In business you have to really understand the market you are in and the customers behavior in that locality,this will help you in your strategy and approach on how to target you preferred audience and customers.
I agree, it is all about understanding what your customers want to see and paying attention to their buying habits. You may notice that you have some customers who will buy no matter whether there is a sale or offer and then you get some people who will always wait for a sale or offers before they make a purchase. Knowing how your customers are and seeing how many wait for offers can help you balance out how often to do something like sales to help increase your earnings.

It's not a bad idea offer special sale when you feel you're not getting much patronage. But, to me, the best time to offer special sale is during holidays season like Christmas, Easter and the rest.

It's not a bad idea offer special sale when you feel you're not getting much patronage. But, to me, the best time to offer special sale is during holidays season like Christmas, Easter and the rest.
I agree, it's not at all. Most people especially during the holiday seasons many people are looking for offers and sales so that they are able to afford things like maybe gifts and such and if they can find a good offer it not only helps them but it helps you as well as the business as you are getting the custom from those offers and sales. If you can hit the right time for sales and such you could see a huge boost in profit which is always good for any business.

I agree, it is all about understanding what your customers want to see and paying attention to their buying habits. You may notice that you have some customers who will buy no matter whether there is a sale or offer and then you get some people who will always wait for a sale or offers before they make a purchase. Knowing how your customers are and seeing how many wait for offers can help you balance out how often to do something like sales to help increase your earnings.
In business there are a lot of things that you have to learn while you are in operation, because most likely what you learn in business school might be totally different from what you will meet on ground.market strategy most times is local.

Giving offers at any time of the year is so good for business. It is a great advertisment strategy that could increase your sales. When I have a business someday, I will make sure to use this strategy every once in a while to improve the productivity of the business.

If for example your business is marking 5 years of its existence then you can decide to give offers their customers. You can reduce the prices of products and that will actually help to drive sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back