What's new

Do you like to watch older movies?

Do you guys like watching older movies, like old as in black and white and even silent movies. I ask because I have friends and family who can't get into older movies. But I'm a movie buff and I like to watch all I can.

With that being said, if you don't like older movies, why?

Yes, I like watching older movies whenever I don't have any good new movies to watch which I've not watched before. I won't have a new movie which I've not watched before dumped to be watching older movies.

Yes, I like watching older movies whenever I don't have any good new movies to watch which I've not watched before. I won't have a new movie which I've not watched before dumped to be watching older movies.

This is actually a very good logic because for you to have new movies which you have not watched suspended for an older movie that you have watched, this doesn't seem like something that is smart. When you're done with your new unwatched movies, then you can go to the older one's unless they are old movies you haven't watched.

Old movies are good indeed but I can never watch black and white films since it gives me headaches.

Yes, it's a no to watching movies in black and white for me as well. They are too sour for the eyes. I've been so used to coloured movies I can't stand anything in black and white.

What would you guys say is your favorite older movie? Lets say one that's really old, from the 70's and further. Unless you guys think 80s and up is old too? lol

My favorite older movie, would probably be Citizen Kane. or maybe Seven Samurai.

For me, it's going to be The Exorcist 1973 and The Godfather that's going to be my favourite movies from the 1970's. I have rewatched The Godfather at least 3 times since the last 5 years. It's a great movie that we haven't seen the likes of it again.

This is actually a very good logic because for you to have new movies which you have not watched suspended for an older movie that you have watched, this doesn't seem like something that is smart. When you're done with your new unwatched movies, then you can go to the older one's unless they are old movies you haven't watched.

Yes, if I don't have any new movies left to watch, the older movies which I've not had the chance to watch will get in line for me to watch until another new movie is available. Netflix subscription makes it difficult not to have new movies to watch though.

Old movies are good indeed but I can never watch black and white films since it gives me headaches.

I cannot remember the last time that I saw any movie that is being played in black and white.

It was something that I saw during the 80s and early 90s. Any movie that is being produced in black and white today is not going to sell. I'm very certain of that one.

I have special fascination with old movies. I watch a lot of old movies, in fact I watch old movies more than new movies. In the last few weeks, I have watched just one new movie, it was a movie called Amsterdam. However, I have watched many movies during the same time, and the latest one being Blue Velvet by David Lynch.

I love most older movies from the 70's up. Movies before the 70's are hardly ever my cup of tea to be honest. They were too prim & proper, uptight and boring back then and it reflects in their movies.

I believe that it's dependent on when someone was born that it's going to play a very big role in determining the kind of movies such person will be more inclined to be watching. This is because someone who was born within the year of 2000 is not going to find it interesting watching movies that was produced around 70's.

I cannot remember the last time that I saw any movie that is being played in black and white.

It was something that I saw during the 80s and early 90s. Any movie that is being produced in black and white today is not going to sell. I'm very certain of that one.

It's a production technique used in today's movies when they want to do a flash back. I've seen it used in many movies of late which when it's used in the right way, it adds good angle to the movie's plot development.

Yes, I usually watch many more old movies than new movies, especially movies from the 70s to 90s, I think that was a great era for cinema around the world, I think they were the best times of cinema in my opinion

Yes, I usually watch many more old movies than new movies, especially movies from the 70s to 90s, I think that was a great era for cinema around the world, I think they were the best times of cinema in my opinion

Yeah, that's very correct. It was the era when there was a lot of creativity when it comes to movie production. It is not like what we have today with the excessive use of CGI in movies production that lacks any atom of creativity in what they are doing for us today in the movie industry.

Oppenheimer is a very good example of movie produced today but with no CGI used in the production of the movie. It gives a vibe of movies from the old days and this have made it to be likely the movie of the year. Have you seen the movie?

It's a production technique used in today's movies when they want to do a flash back. I've seen it used in many movies of late which when it's used in the right way, it adds good angle to the movie's plot development.

Personally, I don't really care about whatever technique they are trying to use black and white in the movie production today. It is something that I no longer find this appealing to watch in any kind of movie. I am not going to appreciate it being used in any movies that I watch today.

Personally, I don't really care about whatever technique they are trying to use black and white in the movie production today. It is something that I no longer find this appealing to watch in any kind of movie. I am not going to appreciate it being used in any movies that I watch today.

If you've watched Oppenheimer, they used the same technique on black and white in some short scenes in the movie. It's wasn't over used because the producer knows it might kill viewers interest.

If you've watched Oppenheimer, they used the same technique on black and white in some short scenes in the movie. It's wasn't over used because the producer knows it might kill viewers interest.

Yeah, that's very correct. They used it in the movie and they used it very well the way I enjoy seeing it. It brought back old memories of the time of Black and White movies.

Love for older movies is quite true but ones with black and white is a big no. Like seriously I haven't seen black and white movies for ages upon ages now.

Love for older movies is quite true but ones with black and white is a big no. Like seriously I haven't seen black and white movies for ages upon ages now.
I'm going to watch one of favorite old movies when I'm back from a friend's place. Do you know the movie - The God's Must Be Crazy? It's what I'll enjoy rewatcting today.

The God's Must Be Crazy?
I have heard the name of this movie so many times and places some time ago, but I haven't watched it, the name seems tempting though.

I have heard the name of this movie so many times and places some time ago, but I haven't watched it, the name seems tempting though.
If you haven't watched it, you've been missing out on such a good humor. It's a movie where you're going to laugh until your ribs start paining you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back