What's new

Do you have your parents as friends on social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have your parents as friends on social media? I have my mom and dad as a friend on Facebook, but those are their only social profiles out there. Do you have your parents as friends on any social sites? What's it like for you? Do they ever get weird on social media?

Do you guys have your parents as friends on social media? I have my mom and dad as a friend on Facebook, but those are their only social profiles out there. Do you have your parents as friends on any social sites? What's it like for you? Do they ever get weird on social media?
No way. They don't care about social media. Although somehow my dad ended up opening a Facebook account awhile back, and all his old friends and girlfriends were so excited to see him and started sending him stuff and asking him questions and he just didn't answer anyone.
But that's my dad for ya. Haha!
My mom doesn't do anything with s.m. but if she was on any of the sites I'm on, I wouldn't add her as a friend and would most likely block her if she got pushy and kept insisting. I'd feel weird and self-conscious knowing she was on there reading all my stuff and judging the photos I upload.

It took a long time til I added close family such as my grandparents. My dad was never added when he was alive. He didn't use it and honestly wasn't allowed to have social media anyways. I felt weird growing up and adding them to my social media, but once I was an adult and have coworkers and what not - I felt like I might as well.

None of my parents are on social media. They simply don't care about it as they want to live a quiet life. Social media has got a lot of noise that has made people that are on it always finding something to talk about. That is what my mom or dad won't even bother to stress their minds on at the moment.

At first I didn't wanted to make them friends because i didn't wanted them to look at what I post and it was embarassing but then I got a mature and thought add them friends in social media since I mostly don't post so it's save for me lmao.

My parents do not use social media, however, I have a lot of family members as friends on facebook. facebook is the only social media site where I am connect with my family members, on other platforms, Twitter for instance, I am not connect with family members.

Yeah, I have mine on Facebook. But I rarely ever open Facebook. May be like once every three or four months. LOL primarily have it just for messenger. Since they do not want to use Discord. Although, to be honest, I like forums and websites more than discord. Discord is number two for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back