Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
How do you manage your friend list on social media? Quality over quantity?

What I mean by quality has to do with important people. I have seen some people who just prefer to randomly accept friend request on social media. I most times when accepting strange request has to do with mutual friends. What about you?

In my case I'm selective, I don't usually add everyone who sends me requests indiscriminately, if I can I analyze their profile and see what kind of person they are, if I see something strange I don't accept it since many of the requests I receive logically are from people I don't know at all, and I don't think it's wise to accept everyone who sends you a friend request just to swell your List of friends/followers.

How do you manage your friend list on social media? Quality over quantity?

What I mean by quality has to do with important people. I have seen some people who just prefer to randomly accept friend request on social media. I most times when accepting strange request has to do with mutual friends. What about you?

I don't keep a lot of friends because I hate dramas and wouldn't want to be in a situation where anyone is making me feel awkward when I react to their attitudes. Being friends means that you understand a better part of me and how I behave most of the time.

awkward when I react to their attitudes
Seems your don't tolerate or overlook attitudes. 😁. People like you do get so many understandable friends.

The only site where I make friends is facebook, on other sites, such as Twitter and Instagram every one is follower. I don't care who follows me but I don't accept everyone's friend's request.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back