What's new

Do you have target for the day?

This is how we should live our lives. We should not just wake up and go to anywhere we find ourselves. An adage days, good preparing prevent poor performance. So if your planning is zero then your performance at the end of the day will be zero

Taking down in writing as well as making target or setting targets to how you want to a have your goal met or how you achieve the set goals and carry other aspect of your life along like partying. Clubng etc. Setting targets makes then job easier for you .

How ever anyone that don't have target for a day is like someone that is not normal at all for me I have somany target or what I have to achieve but every single day I had my own plans for it and also I have what I want to achieve too. So I have planned the hole of my day how it will be by the grace of God

It's very important for for everyone to have a daily target of things they plan to achieve for the day. Though it might not be that easy for those activities to be achieved for each day, but when it is carefully organised and planned all activities do go well. When you wake uo from bed, plan everything you want to do for that day and get it achieved.

You
It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
You are right short time goals its very important to every business, so that we can evaluate the progress and limitations of the business. yearly and monthly goals is a good one but it will not give us a quick evaluation of the business. So short term goals are the best strategies for evaluation.

Those short term goals are so very important. For instance, I do pen down my engagements for the next day before going to bed, sometimes I even include the routes I would take and all the stops I have to make just to ensure that everything goes smoothly.

As for me I have a very big tacket everyday, in fact every man that wants to be successful suppose have a target in his daily life, life without target is actually zero, that is why if you compare those with targets and those without target you see a very big difference among the two.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
I agree. Setting goals personally puts me into perspective and it is a reminder for me when there are times that I lose my motivation. Oftentimes it gives me something to work for on a small scale basis which are realistic to me to achieve my long term goals.

Everyone surely has a target for the day it’s like a short term goal, everyday is an opportunity to try to better ourselves at whatever we do so it’s good to have a daily target as it makes ur to see how well we are making progress and growing in different ramifications

Yes I have many targets for the day and I work hard whole day and grow up our business after high level and earn money. Many people have many targets whole day. I also speak to you you have a target then you complete it

There are different targets one can set and this targets could prove to be very important in the day to day running of ones activities. Not setting a target or a goal is like planning to fail and yet some persons still do that.

In businesses it is very necessary to make business plans in orher to know your direction in the business. Setting targets for the day is also important to enable you measure your progress in that business,so setting goals and targets is important for business growth.

When I first started I would make targets and it wasn't good for me in the begining. I had a forum and my goal was to get X amount of members and I kept failing so it kinda hurt me. I stopped with the goal and just worked my hardest on a site that I thought others would enjoy and I it ended up working out amazing in the long run. But each person is different.

the answer to this trend is yes, I have tired for this day and they are all tiger that can be achieved I mean achievable target. Today my target is to make enough money as possible comma how can this be achieved is by working rigorously on my bizdustry.com platform in order to earn enough biznotes

The overall success of any individual in his business or personal life is determine by that liitle goals he set out to accomplish.When you set out little achievable goals and you make a delibrate effort to accomplish them,then you would have achieve something remarkable i the long run.

Yes as a forex trader, i have a plan for the day, generally if an individual has a plan for the day then he or she will succeed in his or her business. In everything a man do in life, plan is vert essential.

Obviously it is really important to make target for something achieving because without any target we cannot make yourself able to work in any field in any activity first off or before starting any kind of business we have to make a target that this is necessary to complete before anything it is really important in everyone's life without being targeted we cannot achieve and complete the desire of life.

It's very important for one to have a goal he or she is striving to attain. It might be a yearly goal, a monthly goal, weekly goal or even a daily goal. With the right plan, determination, commitment and consistency those goals will be achieved.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back