What's new

Do you have target for the day?

It's is very essential for business owners to have specified targets for the day. In as much to be able to meet weekly target, monthly and yearly target per annum.

Sure as a reasonable person u need to have target for the day because it matters alot and it is very important to humans to have a mission of completing a specific target for the day and it also help in building up business alot.

Yes i do .and this is the basic thing that we all need ..we should set goals ,target and make mission to achieve our vision . without this we can't even get enough success..every man who want to make him successful need target

Unless there is a reward for your one-day target, it will not be easy to achieve it.The reward could be an inexpensive one, like a candy or playing a game on your smartphone etc.It always works for me and my clients.

Yes for sure having a schedule on what you will do for the day is very important because it will serve as a guide towards a person activity for the day. Planning can only be the way to achieve set goals and objectives for the fact is that one who fails to plan plans to fail in the first place

It is ideal that every individual should have plans for the day.
I normally plan my task for the day per hour per throughput the day and I always make provisions for resting time and a little slack for unforeseen circumstances.
Planning is essential if one must get he best out of every day.
My first plan for every day is to begin the day in prayer after which I brush my teeth and take my bath.
Then I move off to work and it goes from there till evening.
Planning helps one stay on track and avoid unnecessary distractions.

Yes it is very good question every people set the goals of day some people set it's monthly goals and some people set it yearly.So every people set some target to achieve some goals.At the end some people get it's goal and some people fail it and some people learnt from his failure and next time change its target and get success

Setting goals is very important as a business owner or as an individual.Setting goals makes you to focus on what to achieve at a time,it gives you time to focus on a prirotise issue.It removes distraction.

Every day for me is a new beginning, where I go back to my projected goals and incorporate the daily ones to reach the final goal. Each day is different from the previous ones with different commitments, so the daily goals vary from day to day. At the end of the day you must have tried to achieve the established

If you make any target and do the work with struggle then you have a power to win and do the work.in the competition every one want to do the work betterly.so you must be have a target in the work to do the work bettrly these things just not only motivate you but if you have a business your employees also have to do their work better

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
Yeah that's the most important things in all human being life,because to be a better successful human you must have a daily target or create a daily target fire yourself. So if you could be doing that daily I mean set up a target fire yourself daily. That means you could grow big and better in life . So as for me I have daily target of making at least $2 daily and add to my income.

Yes...... I have a target for the day in my business, If I don't set daily targets I might end up not doing anything in my business work place
Even here in Bizdustry, I target 2 thousand biznotes daily
With setting a target it will be very difficult to work here

Targets are goals - small and short-term goals,
Targets not only require us to work harder, but how to use our time more efficiently, so it's not just busy but productive. So targets must be specific, meaning that it's clear what we have to achieve. The target must be measurable, for example I will write 10 posts per day. The target must also have a deadline, for example next month I have to finish my forek trading book manuscript.

Of course I have a target for each day, a day without a target will always end in futility. This principle of Goal for each day was shared in the book titled "Eat that frog" by Brian Tracy. It deals with highlighting your task before you sleep for the next day or early that day. I do this and it does help me.

yes, every normally human being who is ready to be successful in life must always set target in everyday as it passed. Target are goals which are set by an individual for achievement. in this many people do plan ahead in case the fail their current target.

As for me yes I always have a Target in anything am doing mostly on business and I keep my head straight and get to my target and make things the way I want it and if you are a business man or woman and you don't have target then you not doing any business believe me

Yes I do place my self on a target, there are numbers of customers I set for my self to achieve a particular day and also I put my sales on target as well, I might decide to say i will cross millions to day that's how my mindset will also change and accomplish the target I placed on my self

Definitely, there should always be a target, these targets are achievable most times while at times, only a part of it would be achievable. Always set a target higher than you think you may achieve then work harder, you will later notice that you would get closer to such targets, targets improve one's determination and allow growth of business.

• Start by clarifying if you have a B2B (business-to-business) or a B2C (business-to-consumer) offering.
  • Geographic – Local brick-and-mortar stores may find that their most likely customers are within a two-mile radius of their store, or within a particular zip code. This target market is defined geographically, based on where they live or work or vacation or do business.

When I have things that I need to achieve I normally set a target and plan how i am going to do it in order to accomplish what I have set my target for, so yes I have a target for each thing I need to do, so I always make sure I reach my target for each day no matter the distractions.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back