Do you have passive income streams?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Passive income is much more comfortable than active income because in passive income you don't need to work actively but building a passive income is not an easy task, I don't have any passive income yet but I work for it.

Do you have passive income streams?

Currently I have a few cryptocurrencies in Staking and also a youtube channel that generates income for me, and I am looking for more opportunities for example in the affiliate market.

We know there are two types of income one is active and another one is passive. Active income involved direct actions towards the client. for (e.g). data entry, building application, building websites, building technologies. These kind of works are come in active income category.

On the other side passive income that involves risk to generate a minimal amount of money. (e.g). of passive income are investing in share market, referral income, lending micro medium businesses, making you tube videos, advertising, cryptocurrency mining. These kind of income are comes under the passive income category.

Both has positive and negative with respect to market conditions. But according to statistics passive income is very much helpful to earn in multiple ways. Youtubers are making large amount of income passively towards their content. I have personal reference about it.

Currently I have a few cryptocurrencies in Staking and also a youtube channel that generates income for me, and I am looking for more opportunities for example in the affiliate market.
That's great, are you able to earn from your Youtube channel? It feels great to have more passive income streams as this way we don't need to burden ourselves to earn a minimum amount daily

That's great, are you able to earn from your Youtube channel? It feels great to have more passive income streams as this way we don't need to burden ourselves to earn a minimum amount daily
Yes, indeed I am earning with it, it is not an exorbitant amount either but it is really good, if passive income is definitely the best, that is if they take time to build and some carry added risks such as staking, dividends among others.

Anyone cannot claim to be truly wealthy without a passive income source. Passive income defies hustling. What if something happens and a person can't go hustle, his passive income speaks for him.

Anyone cannot claim to be truly wealthy without a passive income source. Passive income defies hustling. What if something happens and a person can't go hustle, his passive income speaks for him.
Exactly there are two things that can make you rich "quickly" and they are passive income and compound interest, if both come together you can reach your financial goals more quickly.

We really need to work hard to have more passive income streams as with that we can feel safe and may be able to earn more as compared to what we are earning at present

I have multiple passive income streams. Some of my passive income methods make me money while I literally sleep. I don't even visit these sites yet I consistently receive payment. Some of my passive income sources require some work. I am making passive income through multiple websites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back