What's new

Do you have one crypto wallets or various wallets depending on the coin?

I have one wallet app that I use for my cryptocurrency transactions however I have several wallet address. I do not store shit coins and those potential coins together

I have a crypto currency wallet I use to store all my crypto currencies. I love using atomic wallet and I love it. It is easy to use and it have a good user interface and also it have a good user experience. You can buy crypto from the wallet and it makes it awesome to use

Well, I think keeping all eggs in one basket is dangerous.
A great example is what happened to us in Nigeria early this year, when the government decided to shut down crypto trading with local banks.
Those people who stored all their coins in Luno have nothing left to do but some who also had saving in binance are still trading and withdrawing in via p2p

i have different wallets but all my wallets are in the exchanges wallets because some exchange do nt have all the coins, for example i am currently trading on vancat network but binance do not have vancat so i am using bitmart for that and bitmart do not have ripple so i use binance to trade my ripple.
so it is wise enough to have different wallet and most especially exchange wallets

It is not about having so many cryptocurrency wallet but having the one that are fully secured which is why I really make use of only two cryptocurrency wallets which is Binance and Trust wallet.

I also prefer to save all my coins on a single wallet but first you need to make good research before using any wallet because their are many fake wallet.

I have accounts on multiple wallets, but these days I am using only Binance to invest and hold my crypto currencies. I am using Binance exchange because it is easy to exchange and sell

I have only a cryptocurrency wallet. This wallet is called luno. It is a very good platform and it encourages people allot. You can receive c your money within fifteen minutes of withdrawal request. It is a very good platform

I think trust wallet and binance is enough for everything. I don't see the need to use multiple wallets for different types of coins. I think several wallets can work alone and store all the types of coins you want.

I have Blockchain, binance and trust wallet but I think people have multiple wallets because of the different opportunities and and ease that is particular to these wallets,in terms of coins available, transaction fees, freebies that are present.

I have two wallets. One is the Coinbase wallet, which I use to trade in the coinbase exchange. I buy and sell coins through the coin base exchange. Another wallet I use to store my coins is the Gemini wallet. It is very safe, I keep this wallet very low profile and I don't share the address of this wallet with others. I use this wallet to keep my coins safe from others.

Regarding my ctypto assets I am using three verious wallets, 1) metamask 2) trust wallet and 3) token pocket, mostly I use 1 and 2 wallet, but rarely whenever I receive a payment in tron that time I use token pocket,this not a recommendation to anyone it just my personal opinion, these three wallets really good safe & secured and they charges very low fees also.

The best wallet you can use cryptocurrency so far is coinbase, it is the biggest cryptocurrency wallet and also the most secure cryptocurrency wallet
From the review so far that i hve seen,i think the platform is a very reliable one,because when i joined,the verification process is very simple and there was no major issue,only that one cannot buy crypto directly due to the country am operating from.

I have various crypto wallet because it's just like a bank account. you tend to purchase the cryptocurrency from someone on a wallet, that's wallet might have more charges than some other. for example luno charges more than most of the other wallet so therefore I purchase with the other wallet and transferred to luno for cash out.

There are different kind of wallets depending on what is to be done. For example I will use metamask for any transaction that is going to be on the ethereum blockchain.

I have various crypto wallet because it's just like a bank account. you tend to purchase the cryptocurrency from someone on a wallet, that's wallet might have more charges than some other. for example luno charges more than most of the other wallet so therefore I purchase with the other wallet and transferred to luno for cash out.
Though what one might still spend in the transfer into another wallet could be high,but I personally have different wallet and I make use of it for different purpose in my trading and funds transfer.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back