What's new

Do you have multiple bosses at your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many bosses did you have at your jobs. I remember a site I worked for that had three bosses, all were the heads of a company. Then I worked for another company and answered to two bosses there. With that being said, have you ever had more than one boss at the same job? Did they do the same work? Or did each of them have their own work to do different from one another?

When a company have different departments, they will have different bosses who heads each of those departments. This practically makes the company to have more than one boss especially when you have to answer to them. They will answer to the head boss but other staffs will answer to them.

How many bosses did you have at your jobs. I remember a site I worked for that had three bosses, all were the heads of a company. Then I worked for another company and answered to two bosses there. With that being said, have you ever had more than one boss at the same job? Did they do the same work? Or did each of them have their own work to do different from one another?

There are many places where you may see more than one bosses. I have worked in such place. These bosses are actually managers, as there are many companies that hire more than one people. They need more than one boss because they have to deal with many different issues and different people working in different departments.

There are many places where you may see more than one bosses. I have worked in such place. These bosses are actually managers, as there are many companies that hire more than one people. They need more than one boss because they have to deal with many different issues and different people working in different departments.

I have worked in a company where the owner were a husband and wife. So, practically we have two bosses and you have to respect both of them equally. The wife was the real brain behind the business but that won't make any staff look down on the husband.

I had multiple bosses at my last job, and one of the bosses was my relative. IN fact, he was the none who had recommended me to the company. However, I took morders from just one boss.

I have never worked for a family relative and I don't really want to do so unless it's the only option that I have left. Most of my family relatives aren't that good in terms of being willing to help out. Even if they do, they will mock you in one way or another.

We have different departments at my workplace and these departments have head of departments that can be seen as the bosses. So, if you are a staff that is at the lower tail of the tree, you will have different bosses at our workplace. This is done to ensure that not one person alone have full control on how things happen in the workplace.

We have different departments at my workplace and these departments have head of departments that can be seen as the bosses. So, if you are a staff that is at the lower tail of the tree, you will have different bosses at our workplace. This is done to ensure that not one person alone have full control on how things happen in the workplace.

Yeah, that's very correct. Any business that's departmentalized, they will have so many bosses heading each department with those who are working directly under them. Then each of the departmental heads all answers to the final head boss. Everything that goes on in such a company is done with the principle of division of labour.

A matrix management structure, commonly known as several bosses, might be difficult for some people. Conflicting priorities and reporting lines may result. However, if handled well, it can also provide a variety of viewpoints and chances for growth, encouraging collaboration and learning.

Yeah, that's very correct. Any business that's departmentalized, they will have so many bosses heading each department with those who are working directly under them. Then each of the departmental heads all answers to the final head boss. Everything that goes on in such a company is done with the principle of division of labour.

This is why many companies have many managers. There is a position called "general manager" who manages all the managers combined. This is why the designation of a general manager is far much higher than other managers who may be controlling different departments in the business.

A matrix management structure, commonly known as several bosses, might be difficult for some people. Conflicting priorities and reporting lines may result. However, if handled well, it can also provide a variety of viewpoints and chances for growth, encouraging collaboration and learning.

Whenever any kind of business is set up in this manner, there should always be a clear structure of authority and how information is being passed from one department to another. This is so that you ensure that there isn't going to be a mix-up in how things are being done in the business because that is the only way you can prevent total chaos in that business.

Whenever any kind of business is set up in this manner, there should always be a clear structure of authority and how information is being passed from one department to another. This is so that you ensure that there isn't going to be a mix-up in how things are being done in the business because that is the only way you can prevent total chaos in that business.

We must remember that there is always a central authority in any kind of business. This is because there are many businesses that tend to be really big and they cannot be managed by a single person. This makes it possible for many people to work in many different positions in the same organisation.

We must remember that there is always a central authority in any kind of business. This is because there are many businesses that tend to be really big and they cannot be managed by a single person. This makes it possible for many people to work in many different positions in the same organisation.

As long as there's a head for every other subordinates in the business to follow the instructions they have been given, it's the force that drives the business. Whenever there's order in any business, the business will always experience smooth and easy business process.

There should be about 7 different bosses with the CEO in the company where I'm work. There's a boss in the accounting department, logistics department, marketing and sales department, HR department, legal department, social media department, and field department. I don't know if I missed out anyone.

There should be about 7 different bosses with the CEO in the company where I'm work. There's a boss in the accounting department, logistics department, marketing and sales department, HR department, legal department, social media department, and field department. I don't know if I missed out anyone.

You're definitely working in a very big company for them to have all these departments with their different bosses. Small businesses might have all these department combine and headed by one or max two persons in order for the business to cut down on cost for work.

if you work in a large company, then the chances are that your company may have many different departments that might be headed by several different kinds of bosses. I have worked in a company where a single office had around four bosses. They usually need many people in order to manage a large business setting.

if you work in a large company, then the chances are that your company may have many different departments that might be headed by several different kinds of bosses. I have worked in a company where a single office had around four bosses. They usually need many people in order to manage a large business setting.
Yes, I work in a very big company. The structure of the company which I've listed the various departments with their heads shows how big the company is. In each of those departments, there are many staffs working under the supervision of their boss.

The concept of having multiple bosses where you are working is not really something that I pay much attention to because I know that each and every department is always going to report to the person that is in charge of taking care of the department. But who. I am always careful with is the overall head which is actually the business owner because his decision is final in everything.

Yes, I work in a very big company. The structure of the company which I've listed the various departments with their heads shows how big the company is. In each of those departments, there are many staffs working under the supervision of their boss.
The concept of having multiple bosses where you are working is not really something that I pay much attention to because I know that each and every department is always going to report to the person that is in charge of taking care of the department. But who. I am always careful with is the overall head which is actually the business owner because his decision is final in everything.

It may be possible that each and every department in a company may have a specific boss and people may work for that specific boss. So, even if a workplace has different bosses, this does not mean that each and every boss will be in-charge of each and every worker.

It may be possible that each and every department in a company may have a specific boss and people may work for that specific boss. So, even if a workplace has different bosses, this does not mean that each and every boss will be in-charge of each and every worker.
Departmentalization of offices helps to make for a smooth and easy operation in a business. It will remove duplication of work because the work which have been assigned to a department won't be given to another.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back