What's new

Do you have idea if Paypal started making use of cryptocurrency??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I got the news earlier that usage of Cryptocurrency via paypal platform is now stalled. Meaning users can now convert their paypal to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in the platform. Cos I want to request Bitcoin transfer from my friend using paypal. Do you have any idea if someone can convert his or her paypal cash to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in their platform??

Before I don't think they do but recently they have upgraded their policies for the new year and as much as they are aware of the growth in cryptocurrency for now they decided to add that option. But I believe you can only pay on a bitcoin site via PayPal for now but you can't transfer bitcoin to a friend through PayPal. As times goes on and people keep demanding for that I believe they might include the option.

I got the news earlier that usage of Cryptocurrency via paypal platform is now stalled. Meaning users can now convert their paypal to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in the platform. Cos I want to request Bitcoin transfer from my friend using paypal. Do you have any idea if someone can convert his or her paypal cash to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in their platform??
I also heard this news but I didn't see this feature in my PayPal account. May be they will use it later,and they just informed about it.
PayPal cash can be exchange in any Cryptocurrency only through exchanges this time. Because I didn't see any person who transfer PayPal cash in cryptocurrency through their platform.

Yes I have heard of it a long time ago and initially I saw it a a good thing for crypto currency but an in-depth perusal of their their business reveals a whole lot that is not health for crypto holders.

One of such business idea is that PayPal will not provide platform for transfer of crypto, you'd have to convert crypto to Fiat on PayPal before you can make transfer as fiat. That I dont like.

I also heard this news but I didn't see this feature in my PayPal account. May be they will use it later,and they just informed about it.
PayPal cash can be exchange in any Cryptocurrency only through exchanges this time. Because I didn't see any person who transfer PayPal cash in cryptocurrency through their platform.
Thanks a lot for reaching out to my aid. I thought it has been instilled and tradable in paypal platform. The feature will be fantastic, cos it will enable paypal users to send crypto to other non users, cos Cryptocurrency is permitted, which they can convert their cash into it and send to people who doesn't use paypal.

Really? If they can implement this it will be great. I can be withdrawing my funds without hassles. But let me go and confirm this first before I over celebrate. I have lot of difficulty withdrawing, sometimes I have to send to people that will but the funds less which does not pay me.

I have also heard about this new feature but I think it has not been adopted yet because I can't see it on my PayPal account presently. So it might be a speculation. But it will be great to have the crypto currency feature on PayPal.

I think paypal is use in the crypto currency bit I have don't want a rate of this coin I have only about the known of bitcoin trading marketing increased day to day but I have not invest in this site so I don't have any about paypal coin in this site of crypto currency

Thanks for bringing this topic on . I have wondered why it seems that the plan has not be made public again ,as proposed last year. I want to see this effected ,so that I will know whether this will help lift the ban on PayPal usage on my country . Will keep an eye for further comments

So, from my knowledge, Paypal made the first cryptocurrency transaction, just starting in November to the last year 2020.
Where's the problem now? So I ask: has it stopped by chance now?

Really? If they can implement this it will be great. I can be withdrawing my funds without hassles. But let me go and confirm this first before I over celebrate. I have lot of difficulty withdrawing, sometimes I have to send to people that will but the funds less which does not pay me.
Someone just communicated me about the current news, saying it haven't appeared on his own paypal account. I just hope this can be instilled soon into the paypal platform. So that I will request payment through PayPal Cryptocurrency and get it.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I have heard of it a long time ago and initially I saw it a a good thing for crypto currency but an in-depth perusal of their their business reveals a whole lot that is not health for crypto holders.

One of such business idea is that PayPal will not provide platform for transfer of crypto, you'd have to convert crypto to Fiat on PayPal before you can make transfer as fiat. That I dont like.
If its how it works then it isn't worth it at all. How will they include only the option to convert only to fiat and withdraw into your paypal account. Their won't be an option to send, but you'll receive to convert, that's obscurity, it doesn't worth it. They don't want to follow payeer and import the idea of converting, sending, receiving Cryptocurrencies.

Last edited:
When looking for stuff like this, one should be careful of scammers who will not but open a scam site to pretend it's a PayPal website accepting bitcoin. The fact is, if you want to know about this, read more about FAQ on PayPal website, send an official mail to their email address to clear all your doubts. Be careful of scammer.

it has been announced and also paypal bought bitcoin, but nothing is here yet, all we know, is that there is a progress, you can say it's going to happen in the end of 2021, taking on consideration that the pandemic is kind of slowing the progress
Post automatically merged:

it has been announced and also paypal bought bitcoin, but nothing is here yet, all we know, is that there is a progress, you can say it's going to happen in the end of 2021, taking on consideration that the pandemic is kind of slowing the progress

It's live now? I haven't seen that option in my paypal yet. Paypal should send a notification for every paypal user about this new feature i wonder if they're only supporting Bitcoin right now or what are the other Cryptocurrencies that is available.

If this is
Before I don't think they do but recently they have upgraded their policies for the new year and as much as they are aware of the growth in cryptocurrency for now they decided to add that option. But I believe you can only pay on a bitcoin site via PayPal for now but you can't transfer bitcoin to a friend through PayPal. As times goes on and people keep demanding for that I believe they might include the option.
This is a very good development.
The upgrade is very useful.
Paying PayPal via Bitcoin site is a good improvement and development until gradually they can also make it possible to pay Bitcoin from PayPal account.

You can use paypal to buy and sell bitcoins, and also hold bitcoins in your paypal account, however, you cannot send those bitcoins to other people. I am not sure, butI think this feature is available only in the US.

I have heard this news too but I have not seen it yet. PayPal is initially only available in the United States. Only Americans can use the money in their PayPal by converting it into cryptocurrencies.This is a very good step because many people use PayPal and they could not invest in crypto through PayPal.

To e honest, I don't quite understand how it works. I tried to search for this feature in my paypal but nothing seems to appear. I guess it's only available in other countries and my country is not one of them.

Currently, paypal is offering buying, selling and holding options. You cannot transfer to external wallet or use bitcoins to directly pay for goods or services. However, you can invest on bitcoins and make money by holding bitcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back