What's new

Do you have idea if Paypal started making use of cryptocurrency??

I got the news earlier that usage of Cryptocurrency via paypal platform is now stalled. Meaning users can now convert their paypal to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in the platform. Cos I want to request Bitcoin transfer from my friend using paypal. Do you have any idea if someone can convert his or her paypal cash to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in their platform??
Paypal is not yet AvailAble in our country so I have not used it in any cryptocurrency account and if anyone wants to put their account in my account, I will put another account but to date I have not used paypal account. It is not yet available in our country but I have heard that it is very good and powerful.

Well this is the first time I am seeing this. And it seems to be a good move by the PayPal managements. But I am sorry, a person like me cannot use such a feature from PayPal. They are well known for holding peoples funds even when it is earn from legit source. They are found of closing Poeple account without prior notice and this can be very painful. So I will stay away from such feature in order to avoid bad experience.

Before Paypal dont like to use cryptos but the growth in cryptocurrency today, still they aware now about it.
I didn't see people who transfer/convert PayPal in cryptocurrency through their platform. Maybe its still in progressing time only.

Currently, the Cyptocurrency in Paypal account can only be used in the US, and payapal users can only exchange fiat money to cryptocurrencies vice versa and crypto stores. but only in a paypal account, until now paypal cannot be used to send or receive cryptocurrency. For more details, you can visit the Paypal FAQ.

@Paypal as we all know upgrade their policies for the year to fit the trend and tilt a bit to general acceptance that comes with crypto currencies, especially, bitcoin. PayPal over the years has been very strict with it policies and how they've dealt with top companies and revoking the use of their platform. They would have less control of all that if they fully made crypto payment option available.

Paypal is not yet AvailAble in our country so I have not used it in any cryptocurrency account and if anyone wants to put their account in my account, I will put another account but to date I have not used paypal account. It is not yet available in our country but I have heard that it is very good and powerful.
Which are you from?? Paypal is not yet accessible here in my country. That's why I'm hoping they add the crypto feature to its list of other payment options. With such addition you can request payment from one using paypal. And he or she will transfer to you by converting the paypal cash and sending it to you via Cryptocurrency.

I have heard that they have started the feature but I don't use my PayPal account, so I wouldn't know if they have implented it or probably how it works, for real it isn't any of my business since PayPal restricted all my country's account to payment only and we cannot receive payment.

I
I got the news earlier that usage of Cryptocurrency via paypal platform is now stalled. Meaning users can now convert their paypal to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in the platform. Cos I want to request Bitcoin transfer from my friend using paypal. Do you have any idea if someone can convert his or her paypal cash to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in their platform??
I use PayPal and I have not seen anywhere on the platform where cryptocurrenies were mentioned or sold. Although,it has been a rumour since 2020 that PayPal will start running crypto business starting from 2021 but yet to be included on their platform. So PayPal is yet to integrate any crypto currency to their platform.

I also heard the news of PayPal integrating Bitcoin payment into their system last month. However, since the news came out I haven't heard of it's implementation which simply means it has not been implemented or installed because if it's has been installed I believe no media news will leave that kind of information without airing it

They have revamped their policies for the new year before I don't think they do, but recently, and they have chosen to add that option as much as they are aware of the rise in cryptocurrencies for now. But for now, I believe you can only pay on a bitcoin platform through PayPal, but you can't pass bitcoin to a friend via PayPal.

Paypal has only proposed that they will soon bring the cryoto exchange to paypal too, but they didnt tell tye date. I think you should wait for some time until they bring crypto ecmxchanges to their app .

Before I don't think they do but recently they have upgraded their policies for the new year and as much as they are aware of the growth in cryptocurrency for now they decided to add that option. But I believe you can only pay on a bitcoin site via PayPal for now but you can't transfer bitcoin to a friend through PayPal. As times goes on and people keep demanding for that I believe they might include the option.
This is good news then.if that be the case it there means that there is an improvement so far.
PayPal is a good payment platform which I would like their services to extend to Nigeria.
It is a secure means to receive and make payment as well.

From my understanding of the use of PayPal and cryptocurrencies I think that this is only limited to certain regions at the moment. It is likely that within the coming months and over the course of the 2021 year that PayPal will extend its reach to more countries in order to be able for them to use cryptocurrency as well. I have not heard anything about this system being stalled. Perhaps this is only in certain regions where there are concerns with how the users are using these two currencies in conjunction with one another.

They only announced it and I believe they have already started working on it on making it finally becoming a reality. My belief is that before the end of this year or early year it would be fully implemented, and once finally available it would be one of the best thing that has ever happened this year.

That is true, you are absolutely correct. I also heard about the news, I think it is because of the new upgrade PayPal applied to their site that lead to the additional options of being able to convert your currency in PayPal account to any form of crypto currency. But the only one I have heard of is exchange to Bitcoin.

Because of the successful rate at which bitcoin is going, PayPal included bitcoin as a means of exchange on their website, even though they were part of those who really criticised bitcoin when it first launched, that aside bitcoin is on PayPal but the sad thing about that is that it is only on the PayPal apps and website of users in the United States of America.

It is no longer a news. They made it known that soon they will be implementing crypto currency . But I don't think they have done that. If they have done it they would have emailed all its members of which I am one of them. And I have not received any mail concerning that from them

PayPal would also look into means of improving their platform to satisfy their customers. If it comes to the point where PayPal needs to incorporate crypto to suit their customers demand why not? Any changes that brings about improvement i think should be welcomed.

I also heard this news but I didn't see this feature in my PayPal account. May be they will use it later,and they just informed about it.
PayPal cash can be exchange in any Cryptocurrency only through exchanges this time. Because I didn't see any person who transfer PayPal cash in cryptocurrency through their platform.
Yeah i also saw same news and i am suprise with doubt that its available in all countries , like only specific countries can do that kind of transaction ,well i would still make more research about it and get more information ,because i have my friends if it have been implemented in their paypal account and they all said no

Any PayPal user can buy, sell, and hold crypto. You can also use crypto at checkout for select purchases, but it's generally a bad idea to use any cryptocurrency as a form of payment. As with other long-term investments, experts recommend buying and holding your crypto long term

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back