What's new

Do you have a business name and how did you decide on the name?

If you own or run a business, you will more than likely have a business name representing your brand and what you offer to your consumers. In most cases, this can be something catchy and something that will be easily remembered so that it makes it easier for people to spread awareness about your business to others.

Do you have a business name and if so, how did you decide on the name you use for your business and do you find it works well for your business and helps you get found and bring in new customers?
Before I shut down my lrevious business due to some things, I had a business name. The name of my business was Rafzat. So I named it Rafzat venture. Rafzzt is the combination of my names so I had to use the idea.

Yes I have a business or business ventures and both the two business, are named after my father as the only way to show how appreciative I am to him. I think it's easy to name a business if you have been into it.

Before you start using an already registered domain name online you need to make proper research about it and make sure that everything is okay. You need to check past records of such domain name.

There are many Hyip owners that also sell domains and I think that this is quite necessary for the buyer to investigate things before he buys such kind of domains.

There are many Hyip owners that also sell domains and I think that this is quite necessary for the buyer to investigate things before he buys such kind of domains.
Of course, before you buy any domain you need to make proper research using platforms like expireddomains. Such kind of platforms will help you to know the history of such domains.

Yes I have a business name and I takes me alot of process to name the business simply because am scared of naming a business and later found out it has a merger with another.

It didn't take any kind of difficulty to get my business name. The goal was to get a meme that wouid catchy enough that when pushed as a brand, everyone woukd be able to call it. So I just used Rex which is a latin word for regal with farms to have Rex Farms.

I got my business name from religious beliefs so it sounds good and make my business trends and unique among others. This way it's cool to have name that is not common but pleasing.

One of the problems with linking your business with anything religion is that it's not going to be 100% accepted by everyone. Religion is a big divider. But I hope it works for you.

Yes I have a business name and I takes me alot of process to name the business simply because am scared of naming a business and later found out it has a merger with another.
When naming a business, you have to be really careful that you don't give it another business' name. That could get you into copyright problems. You should do a lot of research to find out if the name is used elsewhere.

Well I have a business name but it's was a gradual process to decide on how to name the business simply because if you are in hence to name, you may end up having similar name with another business in another place.

Well for now because I do not have the capital to even start a business that was why I do not have a business name yet but when I start, I will always make my business name to be very short with a very good and meaningful keywords.

Of course every business should have it own unique name. I have not started my business yet but I already know the name that I will give it and I got it by merging my names together.

I used a very important terms in the niche that I have chosen to create a business name and that is what I use which is very effective way to determine the product that the business is dispensing at a glance of the business name.

There are alot of people that once they have no capital to start a business yet, they don't at least keep a business name which is thinks it is wrong. In your business planning the business name should come first too.

The process of business name selection should be done with lots of care because you must select a business name that is comprehensive and it must have connection with the products or services you are offering..

My business do not currently have a name, I use my name to represent the name of my business for now. I am still working towards creating a name for it. I am working towards creating a name different from my own name.

I have a business that I registered with the corporate affairs commission in my country, how I got the name was that I cioned it out from my name and the name of my birth place.

if you want to name your business you need to search on the internet to see if there is any other business with that name. You also need to ask people around, so you don't need to be scared.

I have a business name and I believe same applies to many business both online and offline.
Though it's not that easy to name your business simply because they name may clashed with another.

Of course every business should have it own unique name. I have not started my business yet but I already know the name that I will give it and I got it by merging my names together.

It is your business name that sets you apart from other businesses in the market which is why whenever you are choosing your business name, you should try as much as possible to pick something different from what your competition might be using because they will steal your customer who doesn't know the real one that is your name.

I have a business name and I believe same applies to many business both online and offline.
Though it's not that easy to name your business simply because they name may clashed with another.
Before you choose a particular name for your business you always have to make research to see if someone else have used that particular name before. That way it will not clash with anybody businesses' name.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back