What's new

Do you have a business name and how did you decide on the name?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
If you own or run a business, you will more than likely have a business name representing your brand and what you offer to your consumers. In most cases, this can be something catchy and something that will be easily remembered so that it makes it easier for people to spread awareness about your business to others.

Do you have a business name and if so, how did you decide on the name you use for your business and do you find it works well for your business and helps you get found and bring in new customers?

If you own or run a business, you will more than likely have a business name representing your brand and what you offer to your consumers. In most cases, this can be something catchy and something that will be easily remembered so that it makes it easier for people to spread awareness about your business to others.

Do you have a business name and if so, how did you decide on the name you use for your business and do you find it works well for your business and helps you get found and bring in new customers?
To have a reputable business nowadays you need to register your company so that the customer will know that the company is not fake company, this idea is good to attract more customers.

To have a reputable business nowadays you need to register your company so that the customer will know that the company is not fake company, this idea is good to attract more customers.

Well, my business name should be related to the kind of business I intend to open. If i tend to open a restaurant, then I would definitely choose a name related to some kind of food.

My business name was coined out of the combination of a nickname given to me and my name as well. That way, I've been able to generate something unique which has worked for me over time.

My business name was coined out of the combination of a nickname given to me and my name as well. That way, I've been able to generate something unique which has worked for me over time.

Well, I must say that when it comes to starting any kind of business, the name of the company could play a really important role. You must make sure that the name of your business does not resemble any other's.

I got my business name from religious beliefs so it sounds good and make my business trends and unique among others. This way it's cool to have name that is not common but pleasing.

I have a business name, and mine was bore our of pure creativity.

I love to try as much as possible to make sure that I'm not missing out.

My business name is unique.

Funny enough , our business name came from both my wife names and my surname which makes it three A , which is now named as TrippleA catering services ,

Well, I must say that when it comes to starting any kind of business, the name of the company could play a really important role. You must make sure that the name of your business does not resemble any other's.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you are starting any business, it is always advisable to make sure you get or set a nice name to your company, it matters allot.

yes I have a business name, in fact, I have a partner and we both coined the name, our logo design is ready and we will launch out soon

My business name is yet to be decided. It's for a blog, but I discovered that the search term I want to use is not popular. The other ideas are already taken, so I think I will use hyphens to make mine stand out. Maybe stay-at-home mom blog or something like that.

I don't have a business name. But I have brand name which is my second name plus a term in freelancing.
I created the brand name when I wanted to start as a freelacer. Though, I dpnt work as a freelancer now, I still use the name.

I have a small business i recently just started, i still have a lot to put into it though. As for the business name, i didnt really put in much effort on that, i simply used my nickname, which is the combination of my English name and my dad's name.

I don't have a business currently but I know how important it is to have a unique business name. When registering the business, you will need to provide a name. I think it should be a catchy name that customers will easily remember.

My business name is yet to be decided. It's for a blog, but I discovered that the search term I want to use is not popular. The other ideas are already taken, so I think I will use hyphens to make mine stand out. Maybe stay-at-home mom blog or something like that.
I think that wouldn't be a bad idea as I have seen websites with that kind of name format. It's actually frustrating when you discover that someone somewhere bus already making use of your most ideal name for your brand.

Funny enough , our business name came from both my wife names and my surname which makes it three A , which is now named as TrippleA catering services ,

Well, each and every kind of company is quite different and the name of the company should also be quite unique. If I were to plan to start a company related to business and investments, then I would choose a professional name for that.

Considering the fact that I don't have any business nor company, I'm just into making money online. But I think namimg your business or company is not a big deal, whereas company name doesn't matter the most.

Well, each and every kind of company is quite different and the name of the company should also be quite unique. If I were to plan to start a company related to business and investments, then I would choose a professional name for that.
That is right. Choosing a unique business name is a big deal because you will need it when registering with the government. Also, you are building a brand and so you should not share a name with another well known brand.

That is right. Choosing a unique business name is a big deal because you will need it when registering with the government. Also, you are building a brand and so you should not share a name with another well known brand.
Even if it's not a well known brand, it's really not good to share a business name with another company that have already trademarked their name or the particular name you want for your business. They could Sue you and the law would back them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back