What's new

Do you have a business name and how did you decide on the name?

Some of my businesses do not have any names as I sell as an individual. However, some of my businesses have names and logos as well as a website. since my businesses are online, I have never considered registring my business through the local administrations.

I think that wouldn't be a bad idea as I have seen websites with that kind of name format. It's actually frustrating when you discover that someone somewhere bus already making use of your most ideal name for your brand.
It's even more annoying to discover that despite the fact they are no longer using the name, they've already tarnished it's image online. Some domain names are already flagged and you can't use them again.

It's even more annoying to discover that despite the fact they are no longer using the name, they've already tarnished it's image online. Some domain names are already flagged and you can't use them again.

I think that there are many people who tend to decide the name by thinking deeply. They have to make sure that the name of their company sounds really professional and this is how they create a perfect name.

Do you mean that they make use of the name and then go ahead to abandon the website making the domain name more or less useless as people still can't use it. Well, I really know very little about website creation.

Actually I didn't start my business with a name but as time goes on, I gave it a name after my research. reason not to copy someone's name for my business and it worked perfectly.

It was a seamless exercise to choose my business name because I used my first name and I put mini mart in the front which is very easy to create.

It was a seamless exercise to choose my business name because I used my first name and I put mini mart in the front which is very easy to create.

There are many people who choose the name of their company and associate the name of the company with their own name. It is quite normal for many people to do this.

Actually I have a business name and it may sounds crazy to say, I have the name even before I started the business.

A business name is very important and to some extent it's not that easy to get a name that no one has used.

I don't have a business currently but I know how important it is to have a unique business name. When registering the business, you will need to provide a name. I think it should be a catchy name that customers will easily remember.
Yes, business name must be catch and easy to remember. Even some expert advice that a business name must pass radio test. Passing a radio test means the customer can write it down after hearing it from radio advertisement.

Sometimes there are some business that will start for a long time before getting a name and even a logo to it. this is because you may name your business and later turn to be similar with another.

Actually i do not have any business yet talk less of talking of business name but most people give a business name that is very simple to pronounce and how it will be sweet and make sense to the consumers hearing.

Actually i do not have any business yet talk less of talking of business name but most people give a business name that is very simple to pronounce and how it will be sweet and make sense to the consumers hearing.

Well, I do not run any business right now. This is because I am focusing on my freelancing career. It is much better to focus on your career and then think about starting a business when you are capable of doing so.

To have a reputable business nowadays you need to register your company so that the customer will know that the company is not fake company, this idea is good to attract more customers.
Probably, registering your business is an added advantage if you want to be successful as a business man. To register a business in this part of the world is not hard.

Well, I do not run any business right now. This is because I am focusing on my freelancing career. It is much better to focus on your career and then think about starting a business when you are capable of doing so.
Yeah, though what makes many people not to start there own personal business yet because they are still lacking the capital with there knowledge and business ideas.

Before you start using an already registered domain name online you need to make proper research about it and make sure that everything is okay. You need to check past records of such domain name.

I don't have any business at the moment, as i don't have the necessary capital to start up my own business, but i don't think if giving your business a name is a problem, it doesn't really matter. Just make sure you provide quality goods for customers.

Coming up with a business name and logo is not that hard , though some people find it difficult to do and they even pay for peoole to help them come with a good name , some use search engine to help them secure a name for their business.

Even if it's not a well known brand, it's really not good to share a business name with another company that have already trademarked their name or the particular name you want for your business. They could Sue you and the law would back them.
That is right. Even if a business is small, you should not take their business name. They will end up suing you. So you should register your business under a unique name.

It is very simple , I will only have to give it a name based on the type of business I'm doing.
Sometimes you may not even have to give it a name , you only have to write exactly the time of service or the type of product you are doing and that would be enough to attract the needed client.

Not everyone would actually have the idea to do that but you should also make sure that there's no other business bearing that name. These days finding a business name that's not already in use could be difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back