Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a shop, store or business selling anything, do you ever give out free stuff with your orders? I know people who would give out free little trinkets with orders. I know some subscrition boxes like to give a new pin in each box. I don't think that counts as free, but I think if it is an added bonus on top of it, it's a free thing, right?

Anyway, if I sold stuff I would maybe add some free stuff in, maybe snacks and treats.

I think that's really a very good sales man strategy and although I don't have a shop yet but if I do then I will definitely consider this. It would surely put a smile on your customers face and that is something that's really priceless for you as a business owner.

If you run a shop, store or business selling anything, do you ever give out free stuff with your orders? I know people who would give out free little trinkets with orders. I know some subscrition boxes like to give a new pin in each box. I don't think that counts as free, but I think if it is an added bonus on top of it, it's a free thing, right?

Anyway, if I sold stuff I would maybe add some free stuff in, maybe snacks and treats.

Well, there are many companies that usually give away free stuff with their products. For example, you can get a pack of custard for free if you buy a ketchup. In this case, the company usually attaches the product with their main products. This is a common way to attract the customers.

When I was running a restaurant, I frequently gave free stuff, such as soda, coffee, and french fries, especially to those who were loyal customers or who had hard ordered a lot of food and their bill amount was really high. Sometimes we also gave free items to new customers in order to make them regular at our place.

I gift out some chicken cuts when delivering some chicken orders to my customers, but it is not always as there are times that the cost of production won't let me spend that much in ensuring that I send out gifts. So, while I agree that this can help to make a customer happy, I don't think it is a must.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back