Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to staying up to date on current trends, Twitter is usually a good place to go for that. Although it's not that great these days because of Elon Musk, there is still some worth in it. I use Twitter to stay up to date on things, especially trends. Hashtags can help find trends. Anyway, do you use Twitter to find new trends or keep up on new trends?

Twitter provides a constant stream of information, discussions, and trending topics that can help you stay informed about the latest happenings in various industries and fields. It can also provide networking opportunities, as you can connect with like-minded individuals, experts, and professionals in your field.

Yes I use twitter to update myself to stay current but not all they time because I also use Google app to search new trends and other social media platforms.

I only use relevant hashtags. I do not use any trending hashtags unless my tweet clearly relates to the hash tags The primary motive of using hash tags is to categorize your content based on the keywords (hashtags work just like keywords). I also avoid using a lot of hash tags on my tweets.

Often I follow trends on twitter is from their hash tags. Though I don't rely spend much time there but little of it there, I do follow up the latest trends I can or heard of. Elon content is so rampant in my feed these days and is discouraging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back