What's new

Do you find success doing surveys or any of this?

Online survey is one of the best way of earning and making money online without much stress but I have not been able to participate in survey sites because I am from a third tier country.
In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.

I've never had any experience when it comes to survey because the last time I registered for MetroOpoinion survey, I would be given a survey to participate but when I move further to participate, I will be restricted because the survey is not related to my setting.

Nope. I think surveys are one of the worst method of earning money online because they are time consuming and give you really small amount of money.

Sincerely I do not derived joy in working on survey paltform because it is very difficult to earn on survey but I know people do earn on survey

For me, survey platforms is where one can really make some good money, either as a part time or full time worker, but it is rather unfortunate that surveys are not available worldwide. And the non favored regions or countries will only earn peanuts from other tedious task in the platform. Because of this, I always stay away from any survey platforms.

I have tried out get paid survey in the past but I was unable to make good income from it. There are a couple of reasons to the problem I faced with get paid survey. Country with high can you say they don't accept my country.

I haven't seen a nice one bro. The one I did some months back called paypoint view was really, really messy as they actually pay peanut for my task completed and the funniest part is that Africans are restricted to participate in some surveys.

No, i don't find sucesse doing surveys. I really dislike surveys. Like you said they are a pain to deal with and offer too little. I never what to go through the stress of surveys again.

I have earned more than $1000 completing surveys, I see them as tedious and a not-so-good way to earn money online, but I must say that I only complete them in my free time, so it's okay, now I complete less since I have less time available for them, but I still complete some from time to time.

I don't find a bit success in all the surveys I have done so far, I mean after receiving all your personal datas and info, they will show that their annoying pop telling "we are sorry you were not qualified for this survey". 😈😈

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back