What's new

Do you find success doing surveys or any of this?

I wish i could take part in some of them but the problem is that the best paying surveys are not available for Africans to work on which is a set back.

When I tried surveytime, I never get invited for a survey. And that is because most of the survey are not available in my country. But later I found a company that has surveys available for Africans and it was cool
Though I haven't been getting many surveys on Surveytime but it is a bit better than others such as ysense. The one for Africans, is that Afrisight?

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.
I will keep saying no to surveys because it's total bullshit in my country. You don't get paid and your privacy is at risk. They keep telling me the survey is not suitable for me or different excuses

Yeah surveys is a good way to earn but there are some discomforts with it too and also that sometimes it's not available to some other countries so not a lot of earning can be done

Though I haven't been getting many surveys on Surveytime but it is a bit better than others such as ysense. The one for Africans, is that Afrisight?
Yes Afrisight survey websitebis for Africans. And you can withdraw your earnings to your bank account or you too up your phone.
Does surveytime have surveys for Nigeria?

Yes Afrisight survey websitebis for Africans. And you can withdraw your earnings to your bank account or you too up your phone.
Does surveytime have surveys for Nigeria?
Yeah, I love Afrisight and I have been on that site for over a year now, also it pays better that most and you get your funds straight in your account.
About Surveytime, yes, we always have surveys there. On average, I participate in about 8-10 surveys in a month though I get invitations for more than that.

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.
A lot of people who have achieved success with survey sites are those whose location are favourable.
I don't think surveys are worth my time.
The input is usually too much for the small earning made.

I have never been given access to some in any suveys sites,I heard many people complaining that the time they have spend is not worth the money,but I have never tried it.

I have never been given access to some in any suveys sites,I heard many people complaining that the time they have spend is not worth the money,but I have never tried it.
What country are you from? If you are not from any of the African countries then there might be a high possiblity you can earn alot from surveys.

What country are you from? If you are not from any of the African countries then there might be a high possiblity you can earn alot from surveys.
of course I am,I am in desame country with you,most of the online surveys are not available here in Nigeria I don't know why, but I know there must be a reason for that.

of course I am,I am in desame country with you,most of the online surveys are not available here in Nigeria I don't know why, but I know there must be a reason for that.
There are some sites though for Nigerians and other African countries. They can get surveys from there. The issue is that the surveys are limited am guessing it has something to do with our geographical location.

Survey can be a waste of time. Paid Survey is not something you can embark on if you want to know consistency and come online. You can engage in affiliate marketing to make money online.

There are some sites though for Nigerians and other African countries. They can get surveys from there. The issue is that the surveys are limited am guessing it has something to do with our geographical location.
I will be interested on those sites.but have you ever use offerwalls on bizdustry,how can one earn from it.it seems like a new way of earning money,did you have a idea on it.

Paid survey is not good for someone who wants to make consistent income online. There are some things you don't have control over when it comes to paid survey. You cannot guarantee the number of paid surveying you can take in a month.

I will be interested on those sites.but have you ever use offerwalls on bizdustry,how can one earn from it.it seems like a new way of earning money,did you have a idea on it.
I have heard about the offerwalls here on bizdustry, but I too do not know how to make use of it. I think the points you earn there can be converted to biznotes. I might be wrong though.

I have heard about the offerwalls here on bizdustry, but I too do not know how to make use of it. I think the points you earn there can be converted to biznotes. I might be wrong though.
okay.i am just creating an account with them.it seems to be suveys or something,it's sounds very new to me but I believe with time I can make good use of it and benefit from it as well.

I have profited from surveys. I even got paid today from Onepoll ( I've been using them over 2 years). I recommend them to anyone though you can use VPN (you have to use it anyways).
I've tried others but they're the best.

When it's comes to survey it's depend mostly on the country, some are mostly targeted at European countries which makes it hard and some no survey at some point also small pay

From experience of the amount gotten from survey I have looked into it,it will be really, stressful hectic for one to make obtain success from survey,I feel it is a side Hussle.survey is best kept as passive income

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back