What's new

Do you find success doing surveys or any of this?

Survey sites are a great turn off for me. I have only been able to successfully take 2 surveys from survey time. Nothing is interesting about survey sites. Lots of disqualifications.

Surveys hardly come by since it's dependent on your IP locational address, still there are people who still maximize out of it,and this to some extent have killed the credibility of survey apps.

alot of success in survey so fa it helps you or avoid you from falling into lost with the available data or information goting from the survey.

I think you have said it all my friend. Some survey sites will go as far as canceling your work for some reasons that I can't just place my hands on, it's just fraustrating.

When it comes to surveys I'm always with flaws. It never worked for me, its a nightmare towards my time earning online. That made me to put a stop to it.

I am currently working on two survey websites that are paying me and they support Nigeria. They gave grate surveys with good price. The two are using the same app. One is Afrisight

Surveys generally do not work for me actually and this has made me to lose hope about trying to earn from them.

I have not find any success in survey website because currently am not into survey website, because I don't really know how to make money on these site.

I have been successful doing survey some years ago but I do not find any site worthy of good survey these days like what we used to have in the past.

Those who are opportune to earn from surveys should continue earning cos survey is their thing. I can force myself to what isn't for me.

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.
To me all this survey is just a waste of time, since the first time I participated in survey and the payment is just an audio payment since then I don't partake anymore.

I am not successful with surveys that's why I don't get involve around anything called surveys since I'm not benefiting from it.

It's pretty hard to find surveys that are available for my location not to mention earning from it. Though I have heard of persons who earn very well from surveys.

Survey is not even something very hard to do and that is why I find ease carrying out surveys. You should try it out if you have not done so before

It really favours the company so much more than us answering the survey I some time think our pays should be high too cause thier buying our ideas

I don't think anybody should have a plan or depend on surveys as the company may crash anytime soon and you will be dissapionted, the best thing to think of is investing in stock or cryptocurrency

I started answering surveys last yet but still haven't gotten paid in any form to me I see it as waste of tim3

How successful you are with online surveys is highly dependent on your geographical location because many of them are very selective and does not allow some people.

Sincerely I really find joy doing not just because of the pay especially on this bizdustry platform it creates awareness,educate me and makes me updated on things that are going on around me

Since surveys are better suited to some parts of the world, I rarely get surveys. The very few I have done were through Surveytime. I was paid instantly and I always wish I could qualify for more.
When I tried surveytime, I never get invited for a survey. And that is because most of the survey are not available in my country. But later I found a company that has surveys available for Africans and it was cool

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back