What's new

Do you expect to earn something from your website?

Well, this is why I suggested that it is much better to ask the admins of the forum before you publish or add your link in the signature. I usually do not add any kind of link in my signature on any paid forum.
I have not really added any kind of link on a paid to post forum before. I wanted to do it on a particular forum like I have stated before but it was not allowed. I think this particular site allows it.

I have not really added any kind of link on a paid to post forum before. I wanted to do it on a particular forum like I have stated before but it was not allowed. I think this particular site allows it.

I must admit that adding your website in the signature could induce interest in people to visit site. If the forum moderator or admin allows you to do that, then you may add your link.

I must admit that adding your website in the signature could induce interest in people to visit site. If the forum moderator or admin allows you to do that, then you may add your link.
Yes, if you're the kind of person that writes very good information that will be very beneficial to a lot of people, many of them will be interested to click on the link. That is the way you can use to get traffic if it is allowed.

Yes, if you're the kind of person that writes very good information that will be very beneficial to a lot of people, many of them will be interested to click on the link. That is the way you can use to get traffic if it is allowed.

Well, the main issue is that I can write good information, but I do not usually get that much traffic because I am not at all great at utilising the right kind of SEO techniques.

Well, the main issue is that I can write good information, but I do not usually get that much traffic because I am not at all great at utilising the right kind of SEO techniques.
If you can write good information and you're not driving traffic then you are wasting your time. You need to take your time and learn SEO. It is very important and can give you a lot of traffic organically. YouTube can be of a great help to you.

If you can write good information and you're not driving traffic then you are wasting your time. You need to take your time and learn SEO. It is very important and can give you a lot of traffic organically. YouTube can be of a great help to you.

Learning SEO could be really time consuming at the end. This means that you must contribute some time. The main issue is that I may not have enough time. This is why I might hire SEO experts.

Learning SEO could be really time consuming at the end. This means that you must contribute some time. The main issue is that I may not have enough time. This is why I might hire SEO experts.
Then you will continue to spend money hiring SEO experts. But if you have the money to do so, it is not really bad. I think if you can dedicate one hour everyday for a month you will become an expert.

To resume all of them you could earn nothing first months but if you know how to monetize your website with paid content you could earn something, ads aren't profitable like before and the CPM rate becomes below and below.

I have seen some people who set up forums just because it's their hobby. Making money from it is never their priority but if they eventually start making money from it, that's good as well. I will always like to make money from my forum. I waste all my effort for nothing.
what's your forum? and could you share with us your experience of managing it (revenue, dealing with members, payments...) and what are you going to do as future plans for it?

Then you will continue to spend money hiring SEO experts. But if you have the money to do so, it is not really bad. I think if you can dedicate one hour everyday for a month you will become an expert.

Unfortunately, I do not have much experience when it comes to SEO. Therefore, hiring an SEO expert is the only thing that I could do right now due to my limited knowledge and experience.

Unfortunately, I do not have much experience when it comes to SEO. Therefore, hiring an SEO expert is the only thing that I could do right now due to my limited knowledge and experience.
Nobody was born to become an expert in a particular time. When you are dedicated to learn search engine optimisation, you can definitely do that within a month because it is not a hard thing to do.

Nobody was born to become an expert in a particular time. When you are dedicated to learn search engine optimisation, you can definitely do that within a month because it is not a hard thing to do.

Sometimes, it may take many months or even years to learn a particular skill and gain success. The main issue is that we all have a limited amount of time in our lives. I also do not have time to learn new skills because I am so busy with my daily schedule.

Sometimes, it may take many months or even years to learn a particular skill and gain success. The main issue is that we all have a limited amount of time in our lives. I also do not have time to learn new skills because I am so busy with my daily schedule.
that is the major issue. Lmited amount of time is the major reason some people do not have some certain skills and not because they don't want to learn. I think making sacrifices is very important.

I think everyone creates a website with the purpose of earning money or marketing their business through it. No one would like to waste their money and time on it if it's not profitable.

With my crafting forum, I don't expect to earn anything at all and if I ever sell it, I won't make any money back on what I put in. That's why I don't invest much money into it. I mostly set it up for myself to put my crafts on display as well as having a method to organize the crafts I want to do in the future.

that is the major issue. Lmited amount of time is the major reason some people do not have some certain skills and not because they don't want to learn. I think making sacrifices is very important.

Well, limited amount of time is one of the main reasons why I have to work for several hours in a row and this could have a really bad effect on the health. I am planning to create a schedule, but it is really hard to manage the time.

Well, limited amount of time is one of the main reasons why I have to work for several hours in a row and this could have a really bad effect on the health. I am planning to create a schedule, but it is really hard to manage the time.
Yeah, if working in a row is your best option then you can take little breaks like 5 minutes after an hour. That way they will be able to maximize your time well.

I think everyone creates a website with the purpose of earning money or marketing their business through it. No one would like to waste their money and time on it if it's not profitable.
Except charity organisations. many people create websites in order to make money from it. There is no point renewing your website on monthly or yearly basis without making money from it.

Of course, the work I put into my sites, allows me to not only grow my website, but to also increase ad revenue, purchases and more depending on the site I am running at the time. Otherwise I wouldn't be working in this business.

Yeah, if working in a row is your best option then you can take little breaks like 5 minutes after an hour. That way they will be able to maximize your time well.

Taking a 5 minute break is just not sufficient enough. I think that taking a 15 minute break is much better idea. The main issue is that I have a really harder time sleeping at night and this causes exhaustion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back