What's new

Do you expect to earn something from your website?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
Do you create a website just so you can make money or are you trying to make a community? What is your end goal with a website?
For me it is usually to make a community, share my knowledge and hopefully in the end generate some revenue, but money isn't in the first place for me.

I think that the main reason that people create anything in the first place is because of the monetary rewards that it is able to offer them and that is a natural thing.

The primary purpose of creating most blogs is to make money actually but you don't need to focus on money for the first few months or even years. You need to focus on growing it to a reasonable extent.

Do you create a website just so you can make money or are you trying to make a community?
Creating a website solely for the purpose of making money is not the best way to go. It's important to create a website with the intent of building a community and fostering a connection with your audience. Having a community allows you to connect with customers and followers on a deeper level, which can lead to more sales and conversions in the long run.
What is your end goal with a website?
My end goal with a website is to either provide information or to sell a product or service.
For me it is usually to make a community, share my knowledge and hopefully in the end generate some revenue, but money isn't in the first place for me.

Creating a website solely for the purpose of making money is not the best way to go. It's important to create a website with the intent of building a community and fostering a connection with your audience. Having a community allows you to connect with customers and followers on a deeper level, which can lead to more sales and conversions in the long run.

My end goal with a website is to either provide information or to sell a product or service.
Probably, there are people that their main purpose of creating their website is to sell products. I have also opened a certain website some time ago but I was not really consistent with it.

Almost everybody who has a website will definitely want to make money from it at one point or the other and I also think that I am among them.

The primary purpose of creating most blogs is to make money actually but you don't need to focus on money for the first few months or even years. You need to focus on growing it to a reasonable extent.

One of the main reasons why many people create sites is that they could make money. However, this should not be the only reason of creating a blog or website.

One of the main reasons why many people create sites is that they could make money. However, this should not be the only reason of creating a blog or website.
there was a post I read somewhere that Quora is not monetized and it is not owned by one person. I was surprised because there is huge number of traffic in the website. I think the reason is because it was created to pass information only.

Well I expect that because, it cost some money purchasing data to access the internet and then it cost some fortunes trying to set up the website so one is expected to earn a return from this

there was a post I read somewhere that Quora is not monetized and it is not owned by one person. I was surprised because there is huge number of traffic in the website. I think the reason is because it was created to pass information only.

I do not know that much about Quora. However, I have heard about many platforms like StumbleUpon that could be used to promote many things, including sites.

I do not know that much about Quora. However, I have heard about many platforms like StumbleUpon that could be used to promote many things, including sites.
if you have not heard about the forum that means you are new on the internet because it is the most popular forum in the world. It is a question-and-answer forum that millions of people use.

whichever way you look at it, the end goal of any website owner is to make profit, either you are building a community or you are looking for adsense approval, but we always look to make money from our website

I have not create a website, but if I do, it'll be because of money. Money is the reason why many people create their website. Even business who create website to promote their business still do because of money.

When it comes to building and/or operating a website, I always feel as if the initial goal is to somehow obtain revenue. However, it is very difficult to earn revenue from a new website, it doesn't matter what type of niche or genre it is. Over the past 10 years, I have operated various websites: forums, e-Commerce, gaming, and various others. My initial goal with all of them was to form some type of revenue. In conclusion, when I operate forum websites, my goal is to obtain revenue but I also enjoy the communication and user interaction that's included.

if you have not heard about the forum that means you are new on the internet because it is the most popular forum in the world. It is a question-and-answer forum that millions of people use.

Well, I do know about Quora, but when I said "Ido not know about Quora", what I actually meant was that I do not know if Quora is monetised or not. It was completely in a different sense.

Well, I do know about Quora, but when I said "Ido not know about Quora", what I actually meant was that I do not know if Quora is monetised or not. It was completely in a different sense.
Okay, I got your point. I am not even 100% sure about that but I have heard it from somewhere before. But sometimes I wonder how they will be accept ads if they are not monetized. if you visit the platform you will see some ads on it.

Okay, I got your point. I am not even 100% sure about that but I have heard it from somewhere before. But sometimes I wonder how they will be accept ads if they are not monetized. if you visit the platform you will see some ads on it.

Well, I am not really sure how they make money. However, what I do know is that there are many people who are making money on Quora because the Quora platform itself generates thousands of unique visitors each day.

Well, I am not really sure how they make money. However, what I do know is that there are many people who are making money on Quora because the Quora platform itself generates thousands of unique visitors each day.
That is true, there are a lot of people making some good amount of money on a platform on daily basis. Affiliate marketers use it specifically to promote their affiliate products. You need a landing page to do that because they do not allow direct affiliate links.

Almost everybody who has a website will definitely want to make money from it at one point or the other and I also think that I am among them.
that is my stance as well, you do not create a website without the intention of making money from it, accept it is for non governmental purpose that is when maybe you would not make money from the website, but accept that, we always wish to make money from our website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back