What's new

Do you expect to earn something from your website?

Taking a 5 minute break is just not sufficient enough. I think that taking a 15 minute break is much better idea. The main issue is that I have a really harder time sleeping at night and this causes exhaustion.
whatever rocks your boat. Taking 15 minutes break will actually take a lot of your time that you will be use to work. But actually what makes you comfortable is the best for you.

When it comes to building and/or operating a website, I always feel as if the initial goal is to somehow obtain revenue. However, it is very difficult to earn revenue from a new website, it doesn't matter what type of niche or genre it is. Over the past 10 years, I have operated various websites: forums, e-Commerce, gaming, and various others. My initial goal with all of them was to form some type of revenue. In conclusion, when I operate forum websites, my goal is to obtain revenue but I also enjoy the communication and user interaction that's included.

I do not expect that I am going to be posting content for free because it actually takes money and resources to research and write its contents so I am going to definitely monetize some day.

I am only currently about to start a blog which is going to be about it information on the health sector. I am not expecting to make any money in the first year but definitely on the second.

Do you create a website just so you can make money or are you trying to make a community? What is your end goal with a website?
For me it is usually to make a community, share my knowledge and hopefully in the end generate some revenue, but money isn't in the first place for me.
It is more important to foster the community culture on a website by posting interesting content and allowing people to share their opinion. Money is quite essential, without a doubt, but to adopt a money-first mentality usually limits how you can express yourself which would enhance the platform.

Considering the fact that currently I don't have any website of my own, but I think it is always the goal of anyone with website to be able to earn money on his website.

I believe that individuals develop things primarily for the financial benefits that they can receive from doing so, and that is a natural thing to do.

Reactions: AJH
I believe that individuals develop things primarily for the financial benefits that they can receive from doing so, and that is a natural thing to do.
I agree. I started AdminCoin and PromotionBB to build a community but also to hopefully one day generate some revenue. But my main goal is not the money it’s creating a friendly community that people enjoy visiting.

I want to start a blog and hope to monetize it. I do understand growing a website just for the sake of sharing i information, but it's a win-win for you if you can make money this way too. My minimum target is to make $100 each month blogging.

Actually the primary aimed to create a website is to earned something from it. it won't be wise to continue with something that brings you no income or benefits of making it. I expect alot from it.

There is a great opportunity on YouTube one can make good money from there the most important thing is for you to have either talent or skill and then you can create YouTube channel,
Yes 8 am very much optimistic about earning from my YouTube blog.

Do you create a website just so you can make money or are you trying to make a community? What is your end goal with a website?
For me it is usually to make a community, share my knowledge and hopefully in the end generate some revenue, but money isn't in the first place for me.
Well first if have opportunity to do this first my priority will be to make community to share my content and Information and then second preference will be money.

Well my expectations before hosting or developing a site in to achieved something from it both financially and also socially. so definitely I am expecting something big from my site.

That's very correct. A site must have a specific purpose before it is built; I majorly build sites that are part of funnels for collecting details of those I'll intend to market affiliate products to.

The primary purpose of creating most blogs is to make money actually but you don't need to focus on money for the first few months or even years. You need to focus on growing it to a reasonable extent.

In the past, many people used to create blogs to generate traffic and as a result they used to make money as well. I have also noticed that many website owners also create a lots of articles because they know the importance of content.

In the past, many people used to create blogs to generate traffic and as a result they used to make money as well. I have also noticed that many website owners also create a lots of articles because they know the importance of content.
there is a lot of competition on the internet and in that case you must try as much as possible to create a very good content if you want to succeed as a blogger. That is why you see many people creating contents.

this days it is not just about the kind of quality materials you post on your blog that would determine if your blog would become successful but you need to ne innovative and creative as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back