What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

I expect that their total value locked is going to be one of the biggest things that is going to push press forward because it has been increasing even as the market is depreciating.
The bearish market affected almost all the coin and I have not seen any coin perform very well in the crypto-currency market , aside the 100x coins.
I come across so many altcoins that are launched on the Binance smart chain performing very well.

It's hard to control greed and fear even with much experience. You always feel like the price can move and leave Yiu behind hence we hold trades longer than necessary.

Practicing with small sums of money frequently can help overcome this.
I know it might be difficult but we have to try as much because if we can't control it that means we are the one that will be at risk of losing our money. A lot of people have blown up their trading account because of this.

I know sometimes it is important to put what people are saying into consideration but you should not allow it to becloud your sense of judgement. It is always important to be yourself.
That is what I am trying to say . it's just nice that you seems to be undiscourage no matter what people may say , but that shouldn't stop you from listening to people that could you give you a genuine advice.

That is what I am trying to say . it's just nice that you seems to be undiscourage no matter what people may say , but that shouldn't stop you from listening to people that could you give you a genuine advice.
of course I know it is important for you to listen to some people because they may have very good advice but at the same time you should learn how to filter good ones from bad ones.

of course I know it is important for you to listen to some people because they may have very good advice but at the same time you should learn how to filter good ones from bad ones.
For me , as long as people are supporting what I am doing that is definitely a good advice. If you are trying to criticize my business or discourage me you must give me a very genuine reason for me to believe you.

For me , as long as people are supporting what I am doing that is definitely a good advice. If you are trying to criticize my business or discourage me you must give me a very genuine reason for me to believe you.
Probably, sometimes criticism is very important because it will make you to grow but at the same time it is always very important for people to criticize you constructively.

I can't really tell for sure if tron will have any promising changes, personally i doubt there would be any promising changes in the price of tron. Well let's see what will happen.

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??
I actually predict a sharp hike in the value of TRON. I think that will occur sooner or later, but
for now, it is essential to exercise patience. It is a good idea to keep investing in TRON because the current trends favor this coin

I've been speculating around the price of Tron (TRX) coin ever since i started following it up last year September. But the price seems unchangeable, it is stuck everyday at $0.03+ per token. I'm still expecting that kind of changes in its price that people predicted around it.

Do you think those promising changes can still happen in the price of Tron coin??

Actually, I was expecting the value of the Tron coin to drop a lot as the Tron Foundation was supposedly dissolving a few months ago and this is what I have heard.

I actually predict a sharp hike in the value of TRON. I think that will occur sooner or later, but
for now, it is essential to exercise patience. It is a good idea to keep investing in TRON because the current trends favor this coin
Thank you for the analysis , but do you think that the coin is worth investing for long-term purposes ? because it seems like there are other cryptocurrency with much more potential than tron itself.

Thank you for the analysis , but do you think that the coin is worth investing for long-term purposes ? because it seems like there are other cryptocurrency with much more potential than tron itself.
This is also a true statement. There are other coins with arguably more potential than TRON but it is important in life, and more so in crypto, not to keep all your eggs in one basket.

This is also a true statement. There are other coins with arguably more potential than TRON but it is important in life, and more so in crypto, not to keep all your eggs in one basket.
I understand perfectly what you're trying to say. Personally if I have money I was considering investing in cryptocurrency projects like cardano and some Sand coin. That's from my research.

I have not been following up the coin for a long time now. I would have like to invest in some cryptocurrency but I'm so sceptical that the price might drop even further most especially as we are getting close to the festive season

I understand perfectly what you're trying to say. Personally if I have money I was considering investing in cryptocurrency projects like cardano and some Sand coin. That's from my research.
Yes, I believe this is a wise decision and even per my studies, these coins are quite high in potential. Cardano, for example has acquired a smart contract which makes it possible to create NFTs on that blockchain network.

Yes, I believe this is a wise decision and even per my studies, these coins are quite high in potential. Cardano, for example has acquired a smart contract which makes it possible to create NFTs on that blockchain network.
Is but one thing I may not really like about the Cardano is their high circulating supply . With this it may be completely impossible for you to see the coin at a reasonable price.

Is but one thing I may not really like about the Cardano is their high circulating supply . With this it may be completely impossible for you to see the coin at a reasonable price.
I understand your submission because I have also observed that Cardano has been quite easy to mine in comparison to other cryptocurrencies, and this does worry me a little bit. Having said that, I still think it is wise to invest in this coin

There was a time the coin was doing perfectly but I don't know about it now. It seems new upcoming cryptocurrency with more advanced projects and use case are trying to overthrow most of these older cryptocurrency.

I understand your submission because I have also observed that Cardano has been quite easy to mine in comparison to other cryptocurrencies, and this does worry me a little bit. Having said that, I still think it is wise to invest in this coin
The reason why I am committing some money to the project is because of its future potential and the reason why the project was created. In all the same , investing in cryptocurrency is a risk on everyone who choose it.

TRX is probably one of the cryptocurrencies that will do well in the next new season. if you want to invest it is important to use dollar cost averaging because the direction of the market is unknown.

The reason why I am committing some money to the project is because of its future potential and the reason why the project was created. In all the same , investing in cryptocurrency is a risk on everyone who choose it.
It is undeniable that cryptocurrency investment is risky, but this must not deter you from investing in those coins which have potential per your studies. I think positive results after the research has been conducted go a long way to indicate that your investment is a calculated risk

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back