What's new

Do you expect changes anytime soon in the price of Tron (TRX) coin??

This is why it is necessary to train yourself for a long time and obtain enough experience because emotions can make you take irrational decisions on the spot which could lead to catastrophic losses.
You may not even be able to control your emotion perfectly if you are not using reasonable capital , I think that is another thing so many people needs to understand.

You may not even be able to control your emotion perfectly if you are not using reasonable capital , I think that is another thing so many people needs to understand.
I understand where you are coming from. This is why it is important to invest in business ventures like these with money that you can afford to lose, because this helps you to be much more emotionally stable.

Honestly speaking I only know payment and trading as the function of crypto. The reason why it's all accepted is because its currency that cannot be tracked. If you have your money in your bank, a lot of eyes are actually watching you. But with crypto, there's privacy for you

I understand where you are coming from. This is why it is important to invest in business ventures like these with money that you can afford to lose, because this helps you to be much more emotionally stable.
I have traded cryptocurrency before with a smaller capital and I was so sceptical even if there is a $1 loss in my overall trading portfolio . The 1 dollars will be almost 10% since it was small capital.

I have traded in tron, but the value of tron has declined even more now. The fact of the matter is that Bitcoin dropped and Tron followed it as well and this is something noticeable.

I have traded cryptocurrency before with a smaller capital and I was so sceptical even if there is a $1 loss in my overall trading portfolio . The 1 dollars will be almost 10% since it was small capital.
Oh OK, then that was quite a small amount of capital. I am guessing that was your first experience in cryptocurrency. I can understand why you were sceptical at first, but cryptocurrency can fetch you good money, no doubt

Possibly yes, tronx value will definitely change even though it's stuck around +3 as you have said but that doesn't mean that's it's limit,as crypto is increasing with Time one day it will not be hovering around+3 it will definitely change

I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but I believe it will not stay at that forever, I think it's lacking the absence of a smart money, that's just it.

I have traded in tron, but the value of tron has declined even more now. The fact of the matter is that Bitcoin dropped and Tron followed it as well and this is something noticeable.
That's truth and I believe that the price of bitcoins might continue to drop further. Most especially during this period of time .In any case I think this is still the right time for people to buy their favourite crypto-currency for long-term properties.

Because of the price's poor performance over the past few months, Tron is not a good currency to invest in right now.
Tron, however, might be the next penny coin that investors pump in light of what happened to Dogecoin and what is currently occurring to Ripple.

Oh OK, then that was quite a small amount of capital. I am guessing that was your first experience in cryptocurrency. I can understand why you were sceptical at first, but cryptocurrency can fetch you good money, no doubt
I love cryptocurrency but is mainly for investment purpose for me and I don't have any intention of trading cryptocurrency for now. I believe it is much more volatile and will require a serious training which I'm not ready for it now.

I love cryptocurrency but is mainly for investment purpose for me and I don't have any intention of trading cryptocurrency for now. I believe it is much more volatile and will require a serious training which I'm not ready for it now.
I understand your point. This is a long term venture where profits are gained over a prolonged timespan. I guess then you must really do extensive research into the potential of various cryptocurrencies to gauge which one to pick when investing.

You can see that the builders have been doing a lot of work and their value in the decentralized finance space is increasing almost on a daily basis so of course it is good for long-term.

I understand your point. This is a long term venture where profits are gained over a prolonged timespan. I guess then you must really do extensive research into the potential of various cryptocurrencies to gauge which one to pick when investing.
This is something I have been planning to do, but because of so many things I have to do with my little funds , I do not really have much funds to invest in cryptocurrency, but in any case I will try investing before the Year is out.

I do not expect any serious increase in the price of any cryptocurrency currently until the bearish moment is over. This might likely take a lot of time or probably we should start expecting Green from next year.

The truth is that we are deeply in a bear market and as such I am not going to expect that things are going to be coming much better so we can just wait a little.

This is something I have been planning to do, but because of so many things I have to do with my little funds , I do not really have much funds to invest in cryptocurrency, but in any case I will try investing before the Year is out.
I think a long-term investment in a coin is a wise decision which can benefit you financially, especially if cryptocurrency goes on a bull run in the future as you have emphatically stated. Patience should be exercised in order to observe noticeable profits

You must, "after all you can't sit at one place or do the same old thing and expect a different results" . It doesn't work out that way. You should really be courageous to take any risk.

To be honest best idea for us that we have to wait and watch as market is going downward and it is very hard for them to regain so fast as people are now scared and many of them already withdrawing their money.

I think a long-term investment in a coin is a wise decision which can benefit you financially, especially if cryptocurrency goes on a bull run in the future as you have emphatically stated. Patience should be exercised in order to observe noticeable profits
Patient is needed most especially for people that are interested to trade this market or invest. A lot of people may not really understand the patient's we are talking about until they are opportune to face the reality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back