What's new

Do you ever take extended time off from your work?

I have been working online for over four years now and there are times when you just get tired of working online for no reason , or maybe from frustration because of the small amount you are making and you decided to take some time off .
The small amount of money some platform pay can make one get tired of working online. Because it's not easy working a whole day just to receive a small amount. But I think when you're receiving small money from your job your goal should be to increase it.

Actually sometimes it necessary to takes some time off from your work or business most especially when you are facing some kind of personal life challenges that irritate you even at worked places
Yes, when I'm tired I always wanted to take some rest, this is very important for my body system, it has helped me a lot in terms of gaining success.
Actually yes and I believe, you don't have too over stress yourself because of work because it might be at the risk of your health and health is very important for both yourself and the business to be sustained.

Last edited:
Actually sometimes it necessary to takes some time off from your work or business most especially when you are facing some kind of personal life challenges that irritate you even at worked places

Actually yes and I believe, you don't have too over stress yourself because of work because it might be at the risk of your health and health is very important for both yourself and the business to be sustained.
Health is the most important thing. It's only the people that are healthy than can make money. That's why I don't joke with my health because I know that health is more paramount than money.

I have done this before. I hope you know that there are a lot of times when someone will not feel like working. The only thing I may want to do is to sleep so it happens to me like that sometimes.
Well, it happens to everyone actually. I think I did that around 2019. but it is majorly as a result of me not making reasonable amount of money. Then in 2020 I discovered some things that works.

Yes, when I'm tired I always wanted to take some rest, this is very important for my body system, it has helped me a lot in terms of gaining success.
Taking breaks to rest works so well for your body. You don't need to be working all the time, you will develop mental fatigue. It is best to take breaks from time to time so as to let your body regroup.

I have been working online for over four years now and there are times when you just get tired of working online for no reason , or maybe from frustration because of the small amount you are making and you decided to take some time off .
if you're making little amount of money on the internet what you need to do is to learn skills and not taking breaks. Taking breaks should be majorly for those who makes reasonable amount of money and work consistently online.

Yes things like this usually happens, if you aree working online, there always going to be a time were you'll think it's not worth it, an the best thing to do is just to take a break.

Do you ever take an extended break from your work? Maybe you need an extra long vacation. Do you ever take a longer vacation? Has it helped you with your work later on? Was it good to get away from your work for a bit longer?
Yes, of course, I do believe that when I feel really unmotivated or perhaps sick, it's important to not overwork and to not stress myself. It can be challenging, especially if you really work a lot, but I think it's necessary to take long breaks when you feel like it.

Well, it happens to everyone actually. I think I did that around 2019. but it is majorly as a result of me not making reasonable amount of money. Then in 2020 I discovered some things that works.
This also happened to me when I had a clothing line. I could not make sales and the best option I had was to shut down the business and go back after a while but I have not gone back to it

No, I do not take extended time off from my work. I work online and my work is quite flexible. I can take 2 hours off in a day but I find it hard to take an extended time off. The most I can take is 3 days off.
Really, likewise me I don't like to take extended time off from work when I am working, most time I take 1hour break off in a day, I don't like taking long break when working because I don't like that.

Really, likewise me I don't like to take extended time off from work when I am working, most time I take 1hour break off in a day, I don't like taking long break when working because I don't like that.
Yes, That is true. A lot of people do not fancy taking long days off work especially if you work online. You can only take long days off if there is a genuine reason for that I think.
Taking long days off as an online worker is not advisable.

This also happened to me when I had a clothing line. I could not make sales and the best option I had was to shut down the business and go back after a while but I have not gone back to it
I believe when you do a business and it does not work the best thing for you to do is to learn what you are not getting right. You can learn from those who are doing it.

I believe when you do a business and it does not work the best thing for you to do is to learn what you are not getting right. You can learn from those who are doing it.
I also believe that there is something you are not doing well whenever a business is not working right for you. This is when you should take a break and plan it well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back