What's new

Do you ever take extended time off from your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever take an extended break from your work? Maybe you need an extra long vacation. Do you ever take a longer vacation? Has it helped you with your work later on? Was it good to get away from your work for a bit longer?

Do you ever take an extended break from your work? Maybe you need an extra long vacation. Do you ever take a longer vacation? Has it helped you with your work later on? Was it good to get away from your work for a bit longer?
I have done this before. I hope you know that there are a lot of times when someone will not feel like working. The only thing I may want to do is to sleep so it happens to me like that sometimes.

Yes, I've taken an extended time off from work. They have been cases where when i was meant to take some days off from work, i ended up taking weeks or even a month off from work.

No, I do not take extended time off. I don't take weekend breaks as well as holiday breaks. I always work at least a couple of hours everyday. Even when I had Corona and was badly affected for 11 days, I managed to get back to work in 3 days.

No, I do not take extended time off from my work. I work online and my work is quite flexible. I can take 2 hours off in a day but I find it hard to take an extended time off. The most I can take is 3 days off.

Yes, I have taking extended time for my work,it is very important for me because two much work sometimes can be very fustrating,so inorder not to be fustraded ,I give myself some time for rest.

The longest I went without working was 1 week and that is because my boss told me I needed a break. I don't like to take time off from work. I am not someone that travels or does social events. I would rather work and have the money.

The only time I might take extended break that would even last up to a day is only when I am sick or when my device is spoilt. Even when my device is spoilt, I even have to borrow devices to use and work.

My business is something that requires my attention on daily basis which is why it is very difficult for me to actually take a day off my business otherwise my poultry farm birds and fishes are going to suffer for it.

Actually sometimes I do takes along vocation from work even though it depends on the situation because I won't love to be away from my business.

Sometimes we do that just to free our mind from stress.

It is not a good thing to be getting away from work for a long time without genuine reason. For me, in all the places I have worked before, I don't just take extended time from work unless for something serious. I don't like to absent from work.

I usually take a day off from my online work. That is the longest I usually go. It is so sweet to take such a break. I come back to work more energetic and motivated to do it.

Due to some reason, you might devided to take some time off from your business which is normal just because of stress or another reason , but the time taken shout be short so as not to affect the business.

With my online work, I don't take breaks. As far as I am hale and hearty and I go online, I must work. For my busines, the only time I can go on break is just two days. That's because my life is work oriented.

Things like this happens. But me I have never experienced this I think that's because I don't have a business, but I do take break while working online.

For a variety of reasons, people do take extended leaves of absence from their jobs. Wanting to travel is among the most common justifications for taking a lot of time off from work. If you take time off from work to travel, you can visit more destinations and stay longer in each one because you won't be worrying about the job you could miss.

I have not really had a vacation for myself before though, but on various occasions i have taken breaks from work, due to one reason or the other. Like this easter period, i had to take some break from work so i can have enough time to attend to church activities.

Yes, at some point we get tired an an we also get less motivated, I think the best thing to do is take a break, that's the best thing you are expected to do, it's very important.
In situations like this the only thing we need is just to take a break, we all need rest as humans,if you really want to succeed you need to have rest an break's.

I usually take a day off from my online work. That is the longest I usually go. It is so sweet to take such a break. I come back to work more energetic and motivated to do it.
A day off is enough time to rest so as to come back stronger and better. Working online can be tiring but some people don't know this. Those of us combining offline work with online are really trying.

I have been working online for over four years now and there are times when you just get tired of working online for no reason , or maybe from frustration because of the small amount you are making and you decided to take some time off .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back