What's new

Do you ever have to negotiate your prices?

From time to time this tends to happen. A client comes to me saying she needs a logo or flyer design, i give them the official price which i am very much aware they know, they would still end up dragging the price with me.

Actually it depends and personally, I haven't gone into negotiations with anyone while working but off offline jobs which you have to negotiate the amount of money you will be paid based on the job you will do.

Actually it depends and personally, I haven't gone into negotiations with anyone while working but off offline jobs which you have to negotiate the amount of money you will be paid based on the job you will do.
I think the reason is because you have not done freelancing jobs online. there are some kinds of jobs you can do on the internet and you have to negotiate prices with people. I have done a similar writing job like that.

I think the reason is because you have not done freelancing jobs online. there are some kinds of jobs you can do on the internet and you have to negotiate prices with people. I have done a similar writing job like that.
Ultimately, if you engage in freelancing jobs , it is very crucial to negotiate prices because price negotiation would always come to play when you're involved in this type of activity.

Ultimately, if you engage in freelancing jobs , it is very crucial to negotiate prices because price negotiation would always come to play when you're involved in this type of activity.
Yeah, when you are not using some platforms for your freelance jobs you can always negotiate prices. But if you're using a platform like upwork or fiverr you can state your prices and if people agree to it they will contact you.

A combination of both approaches is possible. You could have set prices for some products or services while allowing negotiation for others. Ultimately, it's important to assess your specific business circumstances, customer expectations, and business practices to determine the best pricing strategy for your situation.

Being a freelancer I had to negotiate my service rates on a daily basis. Some people are very understanding, and they appreciate our rates and effort. However, very few people take my efforts for granted. Its so disappointing.

Has there ever been a time you had to negotiate your own prices (For your business, service, products) or negotiate prices you have to pay? I have done negotiations for my own work and even for work I was offering to pay for. Do you tend to negotiate prices or do you always have a set price you use?

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with negotiating your prices because it is the only way you'll be able to come to terms with your prospective clients so that there will be comfortable with the price you're giving to them.

This happens most times in freelancing, when your client comes up with a build order and is requesting for a price reduction. At this point you have to consider the client and allow price negotiation.

This happens most times in freelancing, when your client comes up with a build order and is requesting for a price reduction. At this point you have to consider the client and allow price negotiation.

There was a time when I used to write articles and prepare content for clients and agreed to work for them. This also includes working for incredibly cheap rates. However, things have changed now. I can negotiate rates and there is nothing wrong with that. However, working for incredibly low rates may not be viable thing to do.

Actually the negotiations of price is very important because it prevents alot of uncertainties that may occur during payment after services are been rendered. I will love to negotiate a price before starting any transaction or services.

Actually the negotiations of price is very important because it prevents alot of uncertainties that may occur during payment after services are been rendered. I will love to negotiate a price before starting any transaction or services.

One thing that I've decided when it comes to rendering my services to my client is to make sure that we have an agreement on price before I start working and also I am receiving my payments before I even resume working.

One thing that I've decided when it comes to rendering my services to my client is to make sure that we have an agreement on price before I start working and also I am receiving my payments before I even resume working.

There are many businesses that already know that many customers would try to negotiate the price and this is why they have a policy of "fixed price" where they never tend to change the prices or offer discounts at all. This is quite common.

There are many businesses that already know that many customers would try to negotiate the price and this is why they have a policy of "fixed price" where they never tend to change the prices or offer discounts at all. This is quite common.

Any businesses that runs their product and services at a fixed price doesn't give any room for prises to be negotiated and the customers already know this kind of thing is what is obtainable in that line of business.

Actually sometimes I think it's not necessary to negotiate your price with clients but I now know it's very important because it's aviod any kind of misunderstanding that might arise in the future.

Actually sometimes I think it's not necessary to negotiate your price with clients but I now know it's very important because it's aviod any kind of misunderstanding that might arise in the future.

Negotiating prices means that you want the other party to offer services and products at a given rate. This may be important, especially when you think that there is a room for negotiation. Having said that, I think that people negotiate prices more often when they think that the other person offering products and services at an unfair rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back