What's new

Do you ever have to negotiate your prices?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time you had to negotiate your own prices (For your business, service, products) or negotiate prices you have to pay? I have done negotiations for my own work and even for work I was offering to pay for. Do you tend to negotiate prices or do you always have a set price you use?

I always tend to negotiate prices. I believe business involves negotiation. And it is either the seller accepts or He does not.
The prices of my own goods are also negotiable as I do not set a fixed price to my goods.

Nobody we want to render services to he or herself all the time without making profit, negotiation is very important because we are not the only one rendering such service to them.

I do negotiate price for my online and offline businesses. Negotiation is part of the business process. I don't believe in being rigid with prices. I am pragmatic when it comes to pricing.

There's avenue to negotiate as far as it is not mandatory business operations. I normally negotiate price so that customers can believe in me. Customers will be able to find the cost and profit on the product or service I am about to render.

No, i haven't ever had to negotiate my own prices. This is because i do not have a business of my own for now nor any job that requires me to negotiate prices.
Has there ever been a time you had to negotiate your own prices (For your business, service, products) or negotiate prices you have to pay? I have done negotiations for my own work and even for work I was offering to pay for. Do you tend to negotiate prices or do you always have a set price you use?

Yes, I frequently negotiate the price, I not only negotiate prices with my sellers but also with my buyers. I negotiate prices when I am selling or even buying.

I am in a particular of the world whereby you jut have to negotiate your price so that you will not buy a particular product at an expensive rate. You have to buy it at a cheap rate

Actually I have but not for woking online and personally I haven't comes across a site which will negotiate for the price of my duty even though i know there are site who those that.

I have several of such experience while working offline.

It's not a bad thing to negotiate a price for the you are rendering. As a freelancer, there's no how people would not negotiate a price with you. And if you're hiring people, sometimes you find yourself negotiating price with freelancers.

Nobody we want to render services to he or herself all the time without making profit, negotiation is very important because we are not the only one rendering such service to them.
Making profit for most businesses is pirioty, as nobody wants to make losses in business and as such it is important that you get the right team to enable you Succed.

Sometimes. Where I work for my 9 to 5, some clients will request discounts and such for being a loyal customer or a new one may say something like "so and so would charge less" hoping we will change the prices to keep them.

It's not a bad thing to negotiate a price for the you are rendering. As a freelancer, there's no how people would not negotiate a price with you. And if you're hiring people, sometimes you find yourself negotiating price with freelancers.
Moreover , negotiating your price, could be an option sometimes. More so, people will negotiate price in order to shift around and to accept a range of prices.

Actually I think the negotiations of prices of a worker or an employee, is very important even though sometimes it depends on the kind of job you are doing.

Personally I haven't negotiated my price with any company and I believe alot of companies are not doing it.

Actually I think the negotiations of prices of a worker or an employee, is very important even though sometimes it depends on the kind of job you are doing.

Personally I haven't negotiated my price with any company and I believe alot of companies are not doing it.
Additionally, you can negotiate about prices because it is one a necessary thing to do . Besides people who negotiate prices will do it based on the market activities.

Anybody who is into any kind of business must know how to negotiate prices. Whenever I want to buy something I always try as much as possible to negotiate.

Anybody who is into any kind of business must know how to negotiate prices. Whenever I want to buy something I always try as much as possible to negotiate.
It is critical to ensure that we have the relevant experience on how to negotiate prices. However, taken prices into consideration is extremely necessary.

You are right, negotiation is important when it comes to business before buying something in the market you need to negotiate the price, because it is very necessary to do that.

Above all, I have come to negotiate about products and services that I was going to buy, it has not been the majority of the time and it is not common, but it has happened to me, especially in a foreign country where, seeing that I was a foreigner and did not understand well they tried to charge me different prices than the locals.

It is critical to ensure that we have the relevant experience on how to negotiate prices. However, taken prices into consideration is extremely necessary.
knowing how to negotiate prices is important and crucial in every business venture. This is why you need to know how your competitors are doing theirs and also try to negotiate within that price range.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back