Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So I feel this way for a lot of games. I mainly feel this way towards games that offer too much stuff to do, and doesn't provide any good substance in the mix. There are games where I will collect almost everything I can. I did it in a lot of Assassin Creed games, but to a point it becomes a chore and you can't keep doing the same stuff in every game. Opening hundreds of chests, finding hundreds of other items. Same with the Batman Arkham games where you have to collect Riddler trophies, especially in Arkham Knight, which blocks you off from a final boss encounter with the Riddler himself if you don't collect every single Riddler trophy in the game. Tedious stuff I can't do anymore. Give me fun side quests and other fun stuff and I'm good.

Yes, I don't play a lot of games because a lot of them do feel like a chore, they make me feel like I am working towards something I don't necessarily care too much about and that it's tough work to do. If I genuinely enjoy the game, then this feeling can go away pretty well.

There is a reason you should find a game that fit with your level of interest. I don't play all games that I see as I believe that there are ones that I shouldn't be playing because it will be mentally draining. I just play the ones that I feel more comfortable playing instead of others. Just like you mentioned Assassin's Creed, there are a lot of gamers that are fans and enjoy doing those same stuffs always.

This happened to me with world of warcraft, there were so many things to do and there was always something that I had not done that the game seemed like a task, it has also happened to me with other games such as some Final fantasy, like Final fantasy xiv, among others, in these games there are things so every day that it seems that they are a task or daily work to complete...

Games that require constant grind are a chore to me and I don't like playing games like that. A lot of JRPG's such as Final Fantasy require hours and hours of grind and I just lost interest in doing it as I've gotten older. I want a game that I can come home and enjoy playing. Not a game that stresses me out that wants you to grind 60 levels before you can have fun with it.

I don't feel the games I play are like chores. I do not play a lot of games and I do not spend many hours playing games, I don't play every day, sometimes I don't play even for weeks. Therefore, when I sit to play games, I enjoy it and the activities I do in the games are not chores for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back