What's new

Do you eventually want to move away from working online for a living?

I think this will be for the best, if you have a offline job that you are not been well paid for it, I'll advise you to start working online, you need to work hard before you can make your ends meet.
combining both your online job and offline job is better in my own perspective. You just have to create time for it and with consistency will be able to succeed and make more money.

combining both your online job and offline job is better in my own perspective. You just have to create time for it and with consistency will be able to succeed and make more money.
That's true, but you can only be able to do that if you have enough time, if you don't have enough time I don't think you can be able to manage both online an offline business.

I am too on the online field to stay. I have never thought of leaving online earning jobs before. I however would want to increase my online earnings by adjusting my time that I spend online.

That's true, but you can only be able to do that if you have enough time, if you don't have enough time I don't think you can be able to manage both online an offline business.
you must try to create time for yourself if you want to do both online job and offline job simultaneously. if the kind of offline job you are doing does not allow you to work online then you need to focus on the one that gives you more money.

With the way online work has turned out to be convenient, I can safely say that I have made online work a constant. I am a business person and I have no problems of my online work interfering with my working activities.

you must try to create time for yourself if you want to do both online job and offline job simultaneously. if the kind of offline job you are doing does not allow you to work online then you need to focus on the one that gives you more money.
You are right, normally if you don't have enough time you are not going to earn money online, having enough time will help you to do what is expected of you.

Probably, whenever you are lazy in anything you are doing, you will probably end up wasting your time. Laziness is one of the major things we need to eliminate if you want to be successful.
That is right. And most of the time, laziness is brought about by having wrong mindsets and failing to belief in yourself. So you need to change your mindset about working and start believing more in your abilities. That will make you work smarter to reach your goals.

You are right, normally if you don't have enough time you are not going to earn money online, having enough time will help you to do what is expected of you.
it is just as simple as that. When you want to begin online money making you must dedicate a lot of time to learn and also implement what you have learnt. On the long run, when it starts giving you money then you may have time to go into other things.

it is just as simple as that. When you want to begin online money making you must dedicate a lot of time to learn and also implement what you have learnt. On the long run, when it starts giving you money then you may have time to go into other things.
That's exactly the point, if you want to succeed you need to have the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge I'm not sure if you can earn money, having the knowledge will help you a lot.

Yes it is a good option and to be honest it will help us to enjoy our life without any problems and we can live our life with working online without making any changes to lifestyle.

That's exactly the point, if you want to succeed you need to have the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge I'm not sure if you can earn money, having the knowledge will help you a lot.
Yeah, that is what mentorship is all about. I always advise people who wants to make money to go into mentorship because they will be able to get knowledge from those who have succeeded before.

Yeah, that is what mentorship is all about. I always advise people who wants to make money to go into mentorship because they will be able to get knowledge from those who have succeeded before.
Yeah, mentorship is something good,it has helped a lot of people online, if you have a good mentor you are going to enjoy the best benefits, having a good mentor is very important.

Yeah, mentorship is something good,it has helped a lot of people online, if you have a good mentor you are going to enjoy the best benefits, having a good mentor is very important.
Yeah, there was something I was trying to learn some time ago but I couldn't grab the concept well until I bought a course from someone who is an expert. That was when I realised the importance of mentorship.

Yeah, there was something I was trying to learn some time ago but I couldn't grab the concept well until I bought a course from someone who is an expert. That was when I realised the importance of mentorship.
When you are learning from an expert you can gain a lot of things from him,if you are have the right person he will pour out all that he has, that's why having the right person Will be good.

When you are learning from an expert you can gain a lot of things from him,if you are have the right person he will pour out all that he has, that's why having the right person Will be good.
I think before you pay a mentor you should always read reviews from people who have gone through their mentorship before. That is the best way in which you can know if they are really very good at what they do or not..

Yes but the only thing that is hindering me is my studies, I just got admitted into school,I hardly have time to work online, but still I create time to work online.

Yes but the only thing that is hindering me is my studies, I just got admitted into school,I hardly have time to work online, but still I create time to work online.
If we look at it critically,.you will agree with me that working online is very difficult. There are so many people who would make decent money from offline activities.

When I started working online all those years ago, I originally expected to only work online for a limited time, but it soon changed into something that I made into a career. But do you eventually plan to stop working online? Or do you plan to keep working online forever?
I'm still schooling, so for now i don't know if i plan to keep working online forever. I might stop working online when i'm done schooling and i get a good offline job.

If we look at it critically,.you will agree with me that working online is very difficult. There are so many people who would make decent money from offline activities.
That's true but because we really need to earn money that's why we don't use to see if it's hard, if you really want to earn money online then you need to have a specific goal to achieve.

That's true but because we really need to earn money that's why we don't use to see if it's hard, if you really want to earn money online then you need to have a specific goal to achieve.
Yeah, if you want to make tangible amount of money online you must always be very intentional and goal-oriented. You need to know what you want and put your mind towards it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back