What's new

Do you eventually want to move away from working online for a living?

Actually if I will having a very good and strong skills that will make me to be putting food on my table and settle others bills of mind and change will remain I will eventually move to working online.

Yeah, the beautiful thing about the online space is that it is easier to diversify. Once you're able to diversify you have nothing to worry about and you will probably achieve financial freedom.
For sure, you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you want to make passive income, it's expected of you to diversify and provide enough room for earning money as the case maybe.

Actually if I will having a very good and strong skills that will make me to be putting food on my table and settle others bills of mind and change will remain I will eventually move to working online.
Sorry bro your post is not cleared enough what I know is that for someone like me I will never stop working online infact I even makes plans to quit my offline jobs to start working full time online,but as you say it's all depends on individual choice but for me I love making money online

Sorry bro your post is not cleared enough what I know is that for someone like me I will never stop working online infact I even makes plans to quit my offline jobs to start working full time online,but as you say it's all depends on individual choice but for me I love making money online
Me, I really love making money online. It means that I get to discipline myself and make plans on how to succeed. I don't have to be bossed around by anyone and I can make as much money as possible if I set my mind to it.

I will prefer to be earning money online and put all my efforts working online full time than working offline because working online has a lot of advantages and once you are skillful, you find earning more easier than offline earning.

I will prefer to be earning money online and put all my efforts working online full time than working offline because working online has a lot of advantages and once you are skillful, you find earning more easier than offline earning.
So many people prefer to work online because it provides convenience and freedom to work at your own speed which is why it is necessary to embark on online Ventures.

Online earning is part of my career so it is a source of living for me. Whenever I want to work on online forums I intensify effort to ensure I earn tangible money for the day. Also, online earning is a good idea to make as full time.

For sure, you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you want to make passive income, it's expected of you to diversify and provide enough room for earning money as the case maybe.
Yes, but it is always important for you to take some time to be able to learn something. You shouldn't have the mindset of making money quickly from the online space because it does not work that way.

Yes, but it is always important for you to take some time to be able to learn something. You shouldn't have the mindset of making money quickly from the online space because it does not work that way.
Yes that's for sure, it's expected of you to make sure you have the necessary skills and knowledge first before thinking about how you can use that mean to earn money as the case maybe.

Yes that's for sure, it's expected of you to make sure you have the necessary skills and knowledge first before thinking about how you can use that mean to earn money as the case maybe.
Yeah, anyone who is not ready to learn and implement what he or she have learnt is not serious in making money. It is important people understand that making money both online and offline is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Making a living online is something good, if you want to make your ends meet you need to away any form of laziness, if you are a lazy individual you can hardly earn money online.

Working online usually gives me a lot of flexibility that I like and that is exactly what I want to continue doing. I know that it is usually not ideal but that is what I want to continue doing.
The flexibility that the online space affords me is something I don't want to trade for anything, as I have time and room to do what I want to do, how and when I want to do it.

So many people prefer to work online because it provides convenience and freedom to work at your own speed which is why it is necessary to embark on online Ventures.
Actually, working online has a kind of freedom that if it is an offline job you would not have such privilege and again you can be running more than two jobs online but can do it offline.

Making a living online is something good, if you want to make your ends meet you need to away any form of laziness, if you are a lazy individual you can hardly earn money online.
Probably, laziness is one of the major things you need to eliminate if you really want to make money on the internet. Lazy people will always procrastinate and on the long run they will not make any money.

Probably, laziness is one of the major things you need to eliminate if you really want to make money on the internet. Lazy people will always procrastinate and on the long run they will not make any money.
Yes, if you really want to succeed then you'll need to eliminate laziness, being lazy will not help but instead it will ruin all your plans, you need to be hard working in other to get what you want.

Yes, if you really want to succeed then you'll need to eliminate laziness, being lazy will not help but instead it will ruin all your plans, you need to be hard working in other to get what you want.
Probably, whenever you are lazy in anything you are doing, you will probably end up wasting your time. Laziness is one of the major things we need to eliminate if you want to be successful.

Yeah, anyone who is not ready to learn and implement what he or she have learnt is not serious in making money. It is important people understand that making money both online and offline is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Well, making money online could actually make a person rich, however, a person may not be able to become successful overnight. The fact remains that a person must work harder in order to become successful.

Well, making money online could actually make a person rich, however, a person may not be able to become successful overnight. The fact remains that a person must work harder in order to become successful.
Yeah, working online have a lot of potentials if you can be able to capitalise on it. I also view it as a way of making money offline because you don't become rich overnight offline also. You need some years of consistent work

Probably, whenever you are lazy in anything you are doing, you will probably end up wasting your time. Laziness is one of the major things we need to eliminate if you want to be successful.
That's just it, that's why if you want to succeed you need to put away all those things that will serve as a distraction to you, if to don't want to waste your time you need to put laziness away.

That's just it, that's why if you want to succeed you need to put away all those things that will serve as a distraction to you, if to don't want to waste your time you need to put laziness away.
Yeah, if you want to succeed in a particular time you must always cut off anything that will be a distraction to you. I think that is the first step towards conquering laziness.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back