What's new

Do you eventually want to move away from working online for a living?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I started working online all those years ago, I originally expected to only work online for a limited time, but it soon changed into something that I made into a career. But do you eventually plan to stop working online? Or do you plan to keep working online forever?

Working online usually gives me a lot of flexibility that I like and that is exactly what I want to continue doing. I know that it is usually not ideal but that is what I want to continue doing.

I've grown to love making money online, so I don't think I can leave it. Even if I get an offline job that can sustain me well I'll still come online every now and then.

I still prefer to stick with online activities. Although, I am not earning an amount substantial in a day to satisfy my needs but I'm so sure that with the passage of time, I would earn better.

I do not want to give up working online because I enjoy working online. I have been working online for a long time and I absolutely enjoy working online. I find working online easier than working offline.

Actually i want to increase my earnings online but at the same time i do not want to reply on working online alone, this is cause most people tend to look down on does who work online, simply cause they do not know the value and advantage of it.

When I started working online all those years ago, I originally expected to only work online for a limited time, but it soon changed into something that I made into a career. But do you eventually plan to stop working online? Or do you plan to keep working online forever?
I have no such plans to stop online jobs because I am enjoying it and I am very glad of my decision that I started online jobs, I have plans to increase my earnings in online jobs.

I do not see any reason why I should be wanting to move away from working online because I believe that is the perfect job for anybody. There is a lot of stress about going to a physical location every day because of a job.

My plan have always been to make my full time income online and u am not really planning in giving up anytime soon; not when I am so close to it. After all, there's really no opportunity waiting for anyone offline.
One of the things that will not make you back out of working online is when you are continually making gains from the expenditure.
You will be pissed off if you're not making money.

I plan on working online forever as long as I have my device and skill to do it. That does not mean that I won't work offline, it is possible to balance the two and that is what I plan on doing. When I retire from offline work, I can then do online work full time.

Well I really work offline and online but if I could and over time I would like to only work online since I like it better and it is more flexible in general as well as less worries in general.

Forever is a long time I don't think so I want to work online forever because I working online gives me a lot of stress but it's also fun and I like that it's flexible

When I first started working online in 2012, I never started working online in hopes that I would still be doing it 10 years later but I am and that is due to my health becoming as bad as it has and now working from home and online has proven to be better for me than working away from home. It gives me the flexibility to be able to be there for my kids and it also enables me to be able to still work even though I have the health issues that I do. It was never intended to be something that I stuck with doing but now it makes sense to continue.

I don't work online to make a living, I am just trying to utilise my time in the best possible way. Currently I have no desire to work online full time I am just trying to earn some cash and buy ice cream and chocolate

I still prefer to stick with online activities. Although, I am not earning an amount substantial in a day to satisfy my needs but I'm so sure that with the passage of time, I would earn better.

Well, if you stick to reliable websites such as bizdustry, then you will surely be able to make more money. Staying active on bizdustry is important if you want to earn more.

Well, if you stick to reliable websites such as bizdustry, then you will surely be able to make more money. Staying active on bizdustry is important if you want to earn more.
Bizdustry is one of the highest paying paid to post forum that you can come across online.
The payment may not be too attractive, but is still reasonable.

The fact remains unchanged, making money online is stressful and difficult, I think in as much as you have other alternative of making huge amount of money, there's no reason to continue the struggles online.

I have plans of working online for a very long time. That is why I'm trying as much as possible to set up a very reasonable business for myself online that can even give me an opportunity to make money passively.

One of the things that will not make you back out of working online is when you are continually making gains from the expenditure.
You will be pissed off if you're not making money.
You're right about this. If you're continually making progress and personal improvement in what you do then you would be motivated to continue just that it's discouraging when the opposite happens.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back