What's new

Do you earn money well in your country?

Inflation has risen so much in my country and our currency has been devalued so much so purchasing power is low. That's the reason why everyone is scrambling after the limited foreign funds available.

Actually money making is a general activities for all human and all countries no one can deny the fact that his is not making mon6from his home country unless when you choose to depend much on what the country offers you.

I don't earn enough money to have fun. In my country, most people earn for survival in the same country. What I earn cannot take me for even a day in another country due the exchange rate.

Getting a well-paying job in my country can be somehow very hard but there are a lot of business opportunities you can capitalise want to make some good amount of money for yourself. One of the major problems people face when they want to go into a business is funds.

Inflation is killing people and there are so many people who commit suicide as they have no job and I think that many people are not making enough money to support themselves.

To be honest,my country is not good money based. It is difficult to earn a living in my country and there is hardship. Government can no longer provide jobs for people in my country.
It pains me to say that my country is not good money based. Most of the people that earn well in my country, either earn from foreign companies or from foreign websites online.

Last edited:
just relies on the job you are performing. Additionally, if you have a job and land a decent one, you will have a rather comfortable existence. Some people don't have jobs because of corruption; they stay unemployed and wind up working menial occupations that don't pay well. Simply put, it depends on your circumstances
In my country, there is a very high level of hardship.
Because of our poor governance, we struggle so much just to put food on the table.
In my country, we have everything we need to be extremely wealthy, but poor government makes it tough. And there is high level of inflation

People are finding it very hard to survive here because theres unemployment in the country which make it impossible for people to get the type of job they dream about ,

My country is usually hit hard whenever it comes to inflation and that is one of the reasons why I have been wanting to get a job that pays me in a secured currency like dollars.

My country is usually hit hard whenever it comes to inflation and that is one of the reasons why I have been wanting to get a job that pays me in a secured currency like dollars.
Life is hard here in my country and its never easy getting a job and that's why people prefer starting their own small business rather than working working a slave ,

Earning money online or offline is not really easy, you have to work hard before you can be able to earn a good amount of money to take good care of your needs.

We can't deny the fact that there are two categories of people in every society that's the rich and the poor and if you are poor it doesn't means your country is not rich.

Over here in Africa things are quite hard and to earn a decent like living is beyond rich for so many, the corruption rate is really high and the economy is crumbling meanwhile the government are busy acquiring more debts from China

It simply depends on the job you have in my nation. Additionally, if you have a job and land a decent one, you will have a rather comfortable existence. Some people don't have jobs because of corruption; they stay unemployed and wind up working menial occupations that don't pay well. Simply put, it depends on your circumstances in my nation.
Gift Like Quote

It simply depends on the job you have in my nation. Additionally, if you have a job and land a decent one, you will have a rather comfortable existence. Some people don't have jobs because of corruption; they stay unemployed and wind up working menial occupations that don't pay well. Simply put, it depends on your circumstances in my nation.
Gift Like Quote
The job you are doing in my country will depend on the amount of money you are earning as a workers , if you have a good job , you will be earning enough money to make end meets .

There are richer and poorer countries, some even cannot eat and live well and some just have debts but somehow overcome them, my country Israel is counted as a good country by earnings, we are not rich but yet we somehow survive :D. So what about your country? Is it good money based?
Nor really good well my county really care about schools and things like that they made that if you fail important test which happens in 10the grades you need to stay for another year in the same grade but salaries doesn't change much for some reason and pensions are very small here many old people ask for food

I am currently not making so much money that I can say I am leaving above-average and if I am going to get the opportunity to leave my country I am definitely going to explore that.

We do experience some difficulty down here, but we always manage to overcome it. One must overcome many obstacles in order to survive here, but as you are aware, the more obstacles you overcome, the better off you become.

I am currently not making so much money that I can say I am leaving above-average and if I am going to get the opportunity to leave my country I am definitely going to explore that.
I am not making enough money to make end meet here in my country because of the situations of unemployment in the country which makes it difficult to secure a well paying job

Our country is blessed with the natural resources needed to keep the country in its highest level of economic bouyancy but the issue is just the corrupt politicians that is spoiling the whole thing.

The challenges in the African community are numerous and this presents alot of uppourtunities for entreprenuers . I earn alot by creating businesses and it has been very rewarding.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back