Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
There are richer and poorer countries, some even cannot eat and live well and some just have debts but somehow overcome them, my country Israel is counted as a good country by earnings, we are not rich but yet we somehow survive :D. So what about your country? Is it good money based?

The hardship level in my country is very high. We Struggle so hard to put food on the table and that is because we have a bad governments. we have all what it takes to be very rich in my country but bad governance made it difficult.

Over here in Nigeria things are quite hard and to earn a decent like living is beyond rich for so many, the corruption rate is really high and the economy is crumbling meanwhile the government are busy acquiring more debts.

Over here in Nigeria things are quite hard and to earn a decent like living is beyond rich for so many, the corruption rate is really high and the economy is crumbling meanwhile the government are busy acquiring more debts.
But the point is that the $1 you are earning every day could be something reasonable for some people , depending on the value of our currency against the US dollar , so it might not really be bad as you are saying.

In my country it just depends with which job you are doing. Also if you are employed, if you get a good job you will live a somehow comfortable life. Due to corruption some people lack employment and they remain jobless and end up doing small jobs that don't pay well. It just depends on your situation here in my country.

There is a wide range of unemployment in my country and its due to the fact that our government are always after their own benefit , So they don't bother providing any job opportunities for the youth and we keep producing graduates everyday.

I do not make good amount of money on carrying out tasks in my country , and this is a major reason why I prefer coming to this particular website as a result is always far better than in my country.

Corruption has eaten deep into the economy system of my country and it really affecting the issue of employment here in my country , so getting a job and well paying job is scarce , people have to settle for what they can see in order to put food on their table, so we dont really earn well to our own satisfaction.

I think most people in the US earn well, even when they work minimum wage. Problem is, that inflation is causing the cost of living to increase. I noticed on my groceries between 2019 and now, it has gone up around $12 per year. I am now paying an average of an extra $36 per week on groceries. That is $144 a month.

My country is full of so many opportunities, but the inflation that is ravaging the economy has made it so hard for people to make a living . The corrupt politician are also making things worse.

Making money in my country is not that easy at all. You got to struggle to do a lot of things to earn a living for yourself here. Thanks to the borderless opportunity the internet has made available to all that are interested in making money online.

The country definitely has a lot of poor population but at least I can be glad that I am making above-average but the overall aim is that you should be able to make more in order to avoid inflation.

Getting a well-paying job in my country can be somehow very hard but there are a lot of business opportunities you can capitalise want to make some good amount of money for yourself. One of the major problems people face when they want to go into a business is funds.

You are very lucky to be earning above average nigerians to avoid inflation because there are so many Nigerians out there that are unemployed and are looking for means of survival.
The country definitely has a lot of poor population but at least I can be glad that I am making above-average but the overall aim is that you should be able to make more in order to avoid inflation.

In my country things are so hard in order to earn good money here we are all working so hard to see if actually you can at least much money to keep living, if is not really that easy for everyone here.

There high rate of unemployment in the country and people are working hard and trying to survive , so earning money has been made difficult and that's why people are trying to travel abroad.

My country Kenya is well known for that it is very rich in natural resources. But to my surprise the Kenyan people are very broke and are even struggling to put food on the table. There are very few individuals who are exponentially rich.
89% of the people of my country are very poor. In fact the country is now unbearable to the poor Kenyans.

My country Kenya is well known for that it is very rich in natural resources. But to my surprise the Kenyan people are very broke and are even struggling to put food on the table. There are very few individuals who are exponentially rich.
89% of the people of my country are very poor. In fact the country is now unbearable to the poor Kenyans.
the truth is that many African countries are under utilising their natural resources. If these natural resources can be put into good use, African countries can become one of the best in the world.

The salaries of many people are quite low in my country. There are many people who are suffering due to high inflation rates and low salary rates and this is becoming a very big problem.

Due to the economic situation and condition of the unemployment situation in my country , getting a well and paying job is very difficult and thats why making money is never easy .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back