What's new

Do you earn money well in your country?

I don't really earn enough money, here in my country, right now we are experiencing high rate of unemployment and inflation, we also have less company here to work.

I do not make good amount of money on carrying out tasks in my country , and this is a major reason why I prefer coming to this particular website as a result is always far better than in my country.
In my country I am not really making any good money here, because things are really hard in these county you cannot actually make the kind of money you really wise to make because the country is so hard.

In my country I am not really making any good money here, because things are really hard in these county you cannot actually make the kind of money you really wise to make because the country is so hard.
Fhe best thing to do in such situation is to try as much as possible to see that you also think outside the box and come up with better ideas on how to make good money without the government.

I have earn money online but not to my satisfaction and now am getting well improved and I beleive that blogging is the best profession for me.

I use to work offline for goverment but my wages wasnt enough so I have to quite for my blogging work

There are richer and poorer countries, some even cannot eat and live well and some just have debts but somehow overcome them, my country Israel is counted as a good country by earnings, we are not rich but yet we somehow survive :D. So what about your country? Is it good money based?
Over here in my country Nigeria things are hard, you can't really make good money, we also have some restrictions accessing some site, we can't even earn money on surveys.

Fhe best thing to do in such situation is to try as much as possible to see that you also think outside the box and come up with better ideas on how to make good money without the government.
That is true, one need to think something good that will give you much money instead of waiting for the government, that is why skills are very important to everyone so that you can start making for yourself.

Actually we earned well in my country though earning depends on individuals choice and there are several platforms to which you can earned depending on the skills you have to offer.

No matter how much money I make, it's never going to be enough for me because I have so much responsibilities to take care of. I get paid well enough in my country but it's never enough. It's why I keep looking for more ways to make money.

The minimum wages for a federal government workers in my country is around #30,000 while the minimum wages for the state workers is lesser , and the money is not enough to make end meets , so earning money here in my country is never easy .

I am not earning money well in my country presently basically because my offline businesses a saturated and so many people are getting involved almost on a daily basis and that has reduced my profit margin drastically.

Well in my country I cannot say that the citizens are earning money well because of the issue of corruption, unemployment, lack of infrastructural facilities and others in our country.

Well, my country is not that bad economically. People earned decent money online. Even those who are working offline are earning decent money. The only issue is that things are cost in my country due to low value of our currency.

Though in my country as a third world country things are just trying to flow and pick up based on the ability of the individual that is involved,things are not well balanced here and authorities are puting in their best.

Earning money either small or large in my country just depends on how one is committed and sacrifice his or her time, I believe in everything hardworking really pays.

There are richer and poorer countries, some even cannot eat and live well and some just have debts but somehow overcome them, my country Israel is counted as a good country by earnings, we are not rich but yet we somehow survive :D. So what about your country? Is it good money based?
The unemployment rate is stratospheric in my country and this disables qualified people from making a living. Therefore, I would be inclined to assume that people are not earning enough money in my country

Earning money either small or large in my country just depends on how one is committed and sacrifice his or her time, I believe in everything hardworking really pays.
You are absolutely right,
Commitment, discipline and persistence are very necessary for one to be able to make money regardless the location on is opportuned to live in .

You are absolutely right,
Commitment, discipline and persistence are very necessary for one to be able to make money regardless the location on is opportuned to live in .
Yeah location is never a barrier especially in online businesses and jobs.
It would require that you acquire a skill first before you begin earning in whatever you do.

The minimum wage here is very low and you cannot be able to make so much money so a lot of people are pushed to pick up multiple jobs just to make ends meet.

Yeah location is never a barrier especially in online businesses and jobs.
It would require that you acquire a skill first before you begin earning in whatever you do.
Definitely, without a skill (digital skill).
It would be greatly impossible for one to make money considerably .
The truth is skill can be learnt and acquired .

Down here we do struggle a bit but always we overcome the hardship. There's a lot of struggles one has to face to survive here but you know always the more you strife the more you get and the better you live!

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back