What's new

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

I don't even earn daily income so I've not even reached such luxury. I'm struggling each day to make sure it comes true but life has a way of getting in the way.

You may be working offline, you may be working online, or you may be working online as well as offline. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life? Are you able to pay your bills and buy groceries from your income?

I earn enough according to the average income level in my home country.
Like right now I can't boost of living a comfortable life because my income cannot meet up to my basic needs so I need more income to take care of things

Though as human beings, we are prone to not always have this contentment. But I think I can say that my money that I earn be it online or offline are sufficient to sustain me

Hahaa....this is a serious question indeed. Presently, my earning cannot afford me all what I needed to live a complete life. But God is so good to us

For now I am just making enough money that we'll be able to keep my life going but not really enough for me to say that I will save to one day start up a business.

The answer is simple no I do not have enough money to sustain my life. Whenever I attain that level of income, then I will retire and start to focus on more passive income options that do not require me to be actively working.

You may be working offline, you may be working online, or you may be working online as well as offline. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life? Are you able to pay your bills and buy groceries from your income?

I earn enough according to the average income level in my home country.
well as for me i am still under the shadow of my parents ,i earn enough to take good care of my needs ,despite the fact i worked online but i still earn more than enough to take good care of my self .

The answer is simple no I do not have enough money to sustain my life. Whenever I attain that level of income, then I will retire and start to focus on more passive income options that do not require me to be actively working.
Like they say, life is a stage and the dream of everyone is to get to that stage where they earn more than enough to sustain their daily needs, and am sure we would all get there one day if we keep up the good work.

For no, currently my expenses are abit more than what i earn and in most cases muy earnings comes in slower than my expenses. Am working on trying to increase my income though.
No matter how much we try, the expenses just keep increasing as we are growing older in life, so its difficult do my income to be suitable do me and thats why we keep working hard.

As far as I'm concerned there is no amount of money that is enough for someone to say that I am okay not to push for more money right now because even Bill Gates is still looking for ways to make more money.

No matter how much we try, the expenses just keep increasing as we are growing older in life, so its difficult do my income to be suitable do me and thats why we keep working hard.
Yes, that is exactly why even the rich are looking for ways to become richer, the more you grow, and the more money you get, the more your expenses increase. There would always be something you need to do with money, and it increases Everytime.

Sincerely, my current income is not to maintain my life due to current inflation in my country. Price of good and services has skyrocketed. I'm just managing to get through.

If our team think about just the on the internet profits after that no it's not sufficient earnings to preserve my lifestyle since I just deal with microtasks .However if our team think about the offline profits I make after that indeed it is actually sufficient to preserve my lifestyle

well as for me i am still under the shadow of my parents ,i earn enough to take good care of my needs ,despite the fact i worked online but i still earn more than enough to take good care of my self .
That's great! By the way, what do you do online to earn enough to take care of yourself? What kind of online jobs do yo do? I work on PTP sites but the income is not even 5 percent of what I earn online.

yes for me i earn to maintain my personal life ,because i am still under the shadow of my parents ,i find it easy to take care of my needs and also help a little in the family. thats how i live my live simple and easy.

If your necessities are not very big, and if you are skilled an knowledgeable, you can easily earn a living by working online or offline. If you do not have skills or knowledge it will be difficult to earn a living.

That's great! By the way, what do you do online to earn enough to take care of yourself? What kind of online jobs do yo do? I work on PTP sites but the income is not even 5 percent of what I earn online.
yes i use pay to post site they really help me allot despite the fact i don't use to make a singles $$ daily ,because i am a student i ,i use my free time to make money online,it has been great it helps out allot

In my level of life now I think the little I make from working online is not enough for me because I have to pay my rents and still pay my fees.

Currently my online and offline jobs can't buy groceries or pay up my bills, makes me live comfortable at the moment. I earn minimal amount online compared to my offline business. But still none of them can solve my utmost needs. I believe its improving, with time i can achieve my aim of making more fortunes from them to establish myself, carter for all my needs, become independent.

Like Quote Reply

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back