What's new

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

With the present economy situation in the country you need to have nothing less than two different jobs be it offline or online jobs to be able to meet up with the standard of living.

Firstly I want you to understand that you can never earn money that will maintain your life to your taste because the more you earn the more you long for more money. why do you think all this business men that are billionaire's investment it's not as if they be or they will be poor but at the same time they have more London and they have insatiable desire for more money

No money is enough, the Rich keeps looking for means to multiply his riches and vice versa but maintaining a healthy living is the benchmark for good standard of living which includes: food, clothing and shelter

You may be working offline, you may be working online, or you may be working online as well as offline. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life? Are you able to pay your bills and buy groceries from your income?

I earn enough according to the average income level in my home country.
Not yet bro, but am hoping to do so before the end of the year. I have put in lots of plans to make sure it happens really soon

At the moment I would say no but then I believe with time I will, because apart from my offline business I'm starting to check out some online businesses so I'm positive with an additional income I'll be able to meet up. I'm willing to put in more effort and I believe that counts.

My earning is not enough to maintain my life because the paid to post forums pay is low and then the dip in the crypto currency market also effected my earning.
Just like me my online earning is not enough for me to maintain my lifestyle and so I also have an offline job that I am doing currently in combination with my online job.

Right now the amount of money that I ain't got online and offline is just enough for me to keep my life moving without saving or making any reasonable investment for the future.

The truth is that times are so hard now that the take home pay does not take one home any more. One may need to work harder than before to try and make ends meet. Personally, my offline and online income combined seem not to be enough at the moment. But the hustling continues.

Financial problems is one of the worst problems a person can face in his or her life. Such problems can also lead to depression. Right now, I have been hindered from earning money online because of a lack of money earning websites on the internet. However, Bizdustry is good.

I still find it hard using my online earning to settle my bills ,the only contributing part that I can use my online earning for is actually to buy groceries in stores and others I think

We have been working hard everyday to make end meets but the money web are earning is not enough because we keep spending and oir needs keeps increasing daily .
You may be working offline, you may be working online, or you may be working online as well as offline. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life? Are you able to pay your bills and buy groceries from your income?

as for me ,from the things and business i do offline and some other engagements i would say i can afford some basic needs,but that does'nt mean it can actually cover all my needs,but it is pretty ok for the moment.

I earn money to an extent that I can comfortably take care of my responsibilities but I need to expand what I do to earn more
At least you can pay some bills, its might not be enough v but its better than nothing. I was telling a friend that at least I don't have to worry about my subscription per month.

What I earn online these days only helps to cover minor bills like Internet data subscription so I do not think I am earninng much because I have lots of bills that are unpaid.

I won't say that I earn enough money online to sustain my needs. Only that what I earn online helps me to be able to pay for some bills that I never want to pay for. But making money online is life saving. Before I can start to earn meaningfully amount of money online then I would have invested some money.

I am just trying to get by to be able to take care of my family that's why am on bizdustry to have additional source of income.

I never earn enough income to take good care of my life planing so hard to work in order to increase my income so that I can maintain my life and also to invest too.

If you are not earning enough, analyze the reasons why you are not earning enough. If you are not earning because you lack professional skills, consider developing skills. Also consider working smart instead of working hard.

Right now, I am not earning enough to maintain my life. I am only earning a small amount of money to fulfill my basic needs. However, it is not enough to pay bills and rent of house.

Currently I am not earning much online but with time I know I will because it is a gradual process,I am currently planning to join another online business that will help me earn more

My income is enough to maintain my life, but not enough to save or invest. I can hardly save money that I could use for future. I can hardly save enough to make investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back