What's new

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
You may be working offline, you may be working online, or you may be working online as well as offline. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life? Are you able to pay your bills and buy groceries from your income?

I earn enough according to the average income level in my home country.

Currently my online and offline jobs can't buy groceries or pay up my bills, makes me live comfortable at the moment. I earn minimal amount online compared to my offline business. But still none of them can solve my utmost needs. I believe its improving, with time i can achieve my aim of making more fortunes from them to establish myself, carter for all my needs, become independent.

I am a student who has to depend on monthly allowance from parents. I have not yet entered into the job market.

For no, currently my expenses are abit more than what i earn and in most cases muy earnings comes in slower than my expenses. Am working on trying to increase my income though.

You may be working offline, you may be working online, or you may be working online as well as offline. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life? Are you able to pay your bills and buy groceries from your income?

I earn enough according to the average income level in my home country.
Same here, just the way you put it.... I think almost all of us on this forum ran enough according to the average income level in our various country....

I really don't earn enough money to mantain my life and that is why I'm looking for other means of income to develop myself. Right now I'm now learning other high income skills to make more money

My earnings both from offline and online platforms isn't enough to settle all my needs,so i always seek for more ways of earning larger amounts.

If we consider only the online earnings then no it is not enough income to maintain my life because I only work on microtasks.But if we consider the offline earnings I earn then yes it is enough to maintain my life

I really can't say the money I'm earning online is sustaining me but due to the help of diversification and doing different online and offline works, I'm able to manage myself with the little I earn

No, right now I do not earn enough money to live a life on my own. However, I can only hope and believe that I will become successful one day hopefully. A lack of opportunities is definitely the biggest problem I am facing as of now.

I earn money to an extent that I can comfortably take care of my responsibilities but I need to expand what I do to earn more

Well, good enough, the truth is that I earn enough to maintain my life as much as I can be. I may not have the whole money to be enough, but I do know that I earn enough

Meeting up with my daily needs is not even easy talkless having extra cash with me. Life over here in my country is not easy at all, we are just managing. Only guys who are ready to do dirty stuffs like online frauds are making it big.

The truth is that times are so hard now that the take home pay does not take one home any more. One may need to work harder than before to try and make ends meet. Personally, my offline and online income combined seem not to be enough at the moment. But the hustling continues.

I am a student who has to depend on monthly allowance from parents. I have not yet entered into the job market.
It is quite understandable that you still depend on your parents monthly allowance now now that you are a student but once you will stop being a student it is advisable that you get a job to take care of yourself.

It is quite understandable that you still depend on your parents monthly allowance now now that you are a student but once you will stop being a student it is advisable that you get a job to take care of yourself.
It is even better for him to look for something to engage himself with now that he is a student that will fetch him money after retirement

For now, I am not earning enough to sustain me. So I am still depending on my parents and older siblings for a place to live and food. But at least online work can give me money to buy clothes, do my own hair and make up and help out with a few things in the house.

My earning is not enough to maintain my life because the paid to post forums pay is low and then the dip in the crypto currency market also effected my earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back