Do you drink enough water?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
They say you should drink about a gallon of water a day. Do you drink enough water each day? I definitely drink more water now after I had a kidney stone, but I feel like I could probably drink more. I do drink other things inbetween water though such as iced tea, lemonade and mtn dew zero sugar when I want a soda. :)

Do you drink enough water? You should probably go get a glass of water now after reading this post. ;) #StayHydrated

I like to think I do. I do drink a lot of diet soda and diet lipton green tea, but I drink water sometimes as well. Either way, I'm getting enough water in my body, it's just not filtered water. But I'm hydrated enough for sure.

I drink about 2 litres of water alone in a day. Another 1 litre of other liquids like tender coconut, tea, juices, lemonades etc. Too much water is also not good as it gives a lot of work to the kidneys and that is very dangerous. Our electrolytes also get diluted and that is not safe for our health.

Of course yes, I drink enough water everyday because I know how good drinking enough water can be for someone's health and body system. It helps with the detoxification of your system which you don't really need to take drugs for that to happen. Whenever you drink enough water it help to cleanse your system and make you to be very healthy.

I drink a lot of water and I never use soda or any kind of sugary drinks, including fruit juices as an alternative to drinking water. I drink 2-3 liters of water every day.

I drink more than enough water every day. I drink 25cl of bottle water every 1 hour and it makes me to urinate frequently which is good. It's a good way to wash the system from any toxicities. I wake up in the middle of the night to drink water at intervals.

I don't drink a lot of water as I can't stand the taste and I've tried adding water drops and stuff like that but it's still not a nice taste to me.

I drink about 2.5 liters of water a day, if it is summer even 3.5 liters since I am sweating most of the day, so I think I do drink enough water, apart from water I also drink coffee and sports drinks, so I do not know how much I will drink in total if I add this too

I drink water, Tea and if I'm out of the house then maybe a nice cup of good coffee ;) But I do not drink enough that I should drink, to be honest. I only drink when I need to drink water or if I need to take pills with water. I'm bad at not drinking enough water and at times you can tell when you go to the toilet ;(

Recently, a doctor friend of mine advised/instructed me to take more water moderately during the day to be Hydrated and it helps flush some certain stuffs (science).
I noticed there was a period i wasn't taking enough water and i will be having this serious headache, so he asked how often i take water and i opened up to him then he said i should take more water moderately and since then i noticed i was relieved

Yes, I feel I drink enough water. Can't really say the number but I drink water quite often. Every 30 minutes or 1 hour, I drink a glass of water. The reason why I'm sure about it is because I self-assess it. It's easy. If your pee is yellow in color, it means you are not drinking enough water. If it's colorless, like water, then you are all good. ;)

I would like to say that I do drink enough water but I know that would be a lie.

As much as I am drinking more water and getting better at drinking more water, there are times when I know I do not drink enough and probably should have drank more.

Buying 12-pack bottles of water each week when I do my shop definitely helps.

I would like to know if there's anything like drinking too much water because it's looking like to me that I'm drinking too much. I'm very thirsty at almost every turn and the more I drink water is the more I want more. Some people say it's a good but I'm not sure. I haven't had any side effects yet from it which means that all is good.

I would like to know if there's anything like drinking too much water because it's looking like to me that I'm drinking too much. I'm very thirsty at almost every turn and the more I drink water is the more I want more. Some people say it's a good but I'm not sure. I haven't had any side effects yet from it which means that all is good.

Drinking more water will give less work to your body systems. The only downside of drinking lots of water is that you will always find where you are going to urinate every 30 minutes. Aside from that, I do not see any danger that drinking a lot of water causes to the body body.

Drinking more water will give less work to your body systems. The only downside of drinking lots of water is that you will always find where you are going to urinate every 30 minutes. Aside from that, I do not see any danger that drinking a lot of water causes to the body body.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's something that's been happening with me for a while. At one point, I was like am I urinating too much? Is this something for me to be worried about but I decided to drop down on my water consumption. The constant need to use the rest room reduced.

Yes most of the time I do, since I'm a gamer I always have to make sure a source of water is next to me because otherwise I would be so focused that I might forget to drink, water is really healthy and when is used right (too little or too much isn't recommended) it may prevent diseases discomforts of the body and even make your day better. Water are also a source of energy so if you are planning to do some sport or to work well it is the right thing to consume so you can be effective during the day. Water also exist in certain food a high amount of it so that's why you aren't thirsty when eating a salad :p.

Lately I could be doing better with water intake, as I started taking something that curbs intake of basically anything I eat or drink. The other day I pretty much forgot to drink at the intervals I generally have water, and didn't notice till the end of the day, when I felt unusually dehydrated.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Lately I'm not drinking so much water, I don't know if it's because of the date we're in that I drink less water or I don't know why, but I don't drink as much water as before, which was almost 3 liters.

I definitely understand even myself that I don't drink even close to enough water per day. For me, the norm would be one and a half liters, but in fact, I sometimes drink no more than 200 grams, and this includes morning tea. I understand the whole point, but I can't bring myself to do it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back