What's new

Do you cram your Bitcoin address?

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Addresses consist of both letters and numbers.
Do you think it's possible?
Have you or anyone you know tried it?
Of course not. It's very hard to cram the Bitcoin address. It's easier to just copy and paste it than to single out each letter and number of Bitcoin wallet address.

Hmm, this one will be hard, I must say, I don't know where to start from to cram such a long characters. But I believe some people who are good in cramming can do as you said.
I m good at cramming but I am not good in numbers so I find it difficult to cram numbers and wallet adress is a combination of number and alphabet so I won't be able to cram

The issue of cryptocurency trading is a very sensitive aspect of tradind and should be handlede with care.A long list of address that are case sensitive with as many as 35 letters should not be toyed with craming,not when you stand the risk of lossing your money.

Copy and paste remain the best way to use a Crypto currency address because they are not just any how combination of words , alphabets and characters.

Hmm, this one will be hard, I must say, I don't know where to start from to cram such a long characters. But I believe some people who are good in cramming can do as you said.
I agree with you it's hard to cram the Bitcoin wallet address. It has small letters and big letters combined with numbers in between those big and small letters. And it's very very long.

Though i know there are smart and intelligent individuals that can try that but i don't it is possible because it is something that is hard to even try.

Who ttys to go about cramming his Bitcoin address? It doesn't mean you're practicing safety in any way related if you must know. I don't do that and won't advise anyone doing such either

As a crypto currency exchange investor I don't cram any of my crypto wallet address and I don't see any reason for me to do that. The least I do if I need it is just to go to the crypto currency exchange platform that I'm using and copy it

I agree with you it's hard to cram the Bitcoin wallet address. It has small letters and big letters combined with numbers in between those big and small letters. And it's very very long.
Very long indeed, and uneasy to cram dear. Their will be surely mistake for one who wants to cram such kind of confusing numbers.

Cramming your bitcoin address or any other cryptocurrency address does not really make sense because you may make mistake but instead it is important you copy it and keep it to your notepad.

Of what use is the cramming when you can easily copy and paste it whenever you need , I will rather use that space in my to cram another thing not cryptocurrency address.

This is as funny as anything.
Like why would you even try to do such a thing, yes i know there are some genuis who are good at this but I think it is a bad idea as you may loss it at any instance.
Best is to save it somewhere or better write it down

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Ahhhh! You want to burst my brain? Since the address are sensitive combinations of aplphabets and numbers, i prefer to just copy and paste or use QR code. Nice thread 😃

This is actually very funny and I believe that it is some are very unnecessary for you to want to claim your bitcoin address when you can just copy it every time.

This is just a complete waste of time because I don't see the need for you to be memorising your cryptocurrency wallet and beside it is not only one but we have thousands of them to memorize.

I think that if anybody can easily learn how to remember a lengthy estimate, it ought to be actually simple sufficient to remember a purse deal with, if one attempts often to obtain it down.

😂😂😂, Really funny thread I must say. You don't try such a thing because you might end up regretting it. If you try it you might miss a figure and send to a wrong address.

I do not have time to memorize all my cryptocurrency wallet even if it is bitcoins alone because it is so complicated, I wI'll just copy and paste it on where I want to send my crypto currency to.

How is that possible to cram that much code in my hear all because of what even my bank account numbers kinda hard for me to cram until I was been abuse or not knowing my account number though I have to cram it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back