What's new

Do you cram your Bitcoin address?

Interesting question! I don't have my address memorized, but I suppose it's possible. I have memorized long numbers before by typing it into a calculator and memorizing the route my fingers followed on the keyboard (I'm a visual learner :D ), I think it would be more difficult with the letters interspersed, but maybe I'll try it someday as a challenge.

My point too and why it just doesn't add up for me that someone will want to take such pain and time to say he wants to cram his Bitcoin address. Best of luck to those taking that challenge. Not me at all
Lol
This kind thing of risk is not even advisable since any slight mistake would lead to one losing all their hard earned money which can't be recovered.

Don't try cram any cryptocurrency address because they are programmed so some signs or symbols may not be easy to remember , the best is copy and paste when needed .

No way at all it's hard but people seems to cram alot or seems to be interested in things more than the others if anyone sees anybody cramming or who knows it off hand I won't be too surprised.

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Addresses consist of both letters and numbers.
Do you think it's possible?
Have you or anyone you know tried it?
What do you really mean by cram. Are at you trying to say to give a bitcoin address a nickname. So that the nickname will be the one to give whoever want to send you bitcoin. That is not possible. It can only be possible if you are using same online wallet the person like coinbase wallet.

What do you really mean by cram. Are at you trying to say to give a bitcoin address a nickname. So that the nickname will be the one to give whoever want to send you bitcoin. That is not possible. It can only be possible if you are using same online wallet the person like coinbase wallet.
By cramming I mean, trying to hold your address upstairs and type it without having to copy and paste it from your wallet anytime you need it.

By cramming I mean, trying to hold your address upstairs and type it without having to copy and paste it from your wallet anytime you need it.
OK. that is what you mean. That can never be possible. Not that it is not possible but the person might make mistakes. Because bitcoin address is combination of words and numbers with case sensitive. If a number or alphabet is wrongly inserted then the fund will go to another person.

OK. that is what you mean. That can never be possible. Not that it is not possible but the person might make mistakes. Because bitcoin address is combination of words and numbers with case sensitive. If a number or alphabet is wrongly inserted then the fund will go to another person.
Yes, and this is why no sane individual should even consider taking the risk in the first place because it is one that is obviously not worth taking at all.

Why should you copy the wallet address, why can't you scan wallets to send and receive bitcoin. IN order to work properly, you need to copy the entire address, the way it is.

Theres no need to cram bitcoin address , cramming just increases the chances of sending bitcoin to wrong address. The best thing to do is to login to wallet , copy address and paste it to receive crypto.

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
I have never for once had the thought of cramming my crypto currency wallet account address because I believe its always secure , its not easy to cram somi just devuded to write it down for future reference.

The thread is a funny one . Yes, it's possible to cram your wallet address . But I do not see the need for it, since it can be copied from the wallet providers. You could make mistake when you drop it for cryptocurrency payment if you decided to Cram it . You to avoid stories that touch.

The thread is a funny one . Yes, it's possible to cram your wallet address . But I do not see the need for it, since it can be copied from the wallet providers. You could make mistake when you drop it for cryptocurrency payment if you decided to Cram it . You to avoid stories that touch.
There are people who like to give things like this a trial, so they try to show that is is not impossible, but it is sure a risk I would not want to take at all.

I don't even write down my Bitcoin address talk more of cramming it. What I do is that whenever I want to do any transaction in the crypto currency exchange Business the best I do is to copy it directly from the platform that am using

I don't even write down my Bitcoin address talk more of cramming it. What I do is that whenever I want to do any transaction in the crypto currency exchange Business the best I do is to copy it directly from the platform that am using
Exactly , there is no point of craming nor writing it down on paper because it can be copied for transaction and can be changed depending on wallet. Losing it will not lead to loss of funds

I consider that very hard because misplacing a letter could make the person lose the money he or she is sending , so make sure you confirm your address very well

There is nothing that is not possible in this world. You can cram it if you are very serious about it. But one thing you need to know is to confirm if what you cram is really correct. because if you cram wrongly then that is a wrong address

It's possible to cram your bitcoin address but to be in the safe side just out it in a saved messages and copy and paste when ever you need it.

I don't see any need to cram a mixture of alphabets and numbers. It's so complicated and it doesn't worth it. One can always copy and paste anytime anyway. This is not an account number or a mobile phone number

Not that I can't cram it but I don't want to make a single mistake of inputting a lower case number for uppercase. A single error is detrimental indeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back