Do you cram your Bitcoin address?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Addresses consist of both letters and numbers.
Do you think it's possible?
Have you or anyone you know tried it?

Hmm, this one will be hard, I must say, I don't know where to start from to cram such a long characters. But I believe some people who are good in cramming can do as you said.

Hmm, this one will be hard, I must say, I don't know where to start from to cram such a long characters. But I believe some people who are good in cramming can do as you said.
I haven't seen any such person though, but it is possible though I have never tried it before. I just have this believe that someone can do it.

I haven't seen any such person though, but it is possible though I have never tried it before. I just have this believe that someone can do it.
Me too, I have the believe that one might cram all the characters associated in the address for a very long time. I can't just disturb my brain trying to cram such characters.

I believe that if anyone can learn to memorize a long quote, it should be easy enough to memorize a wallet address, if one tries frequently to get it down.

Me too, I have the believe that one might cram all the characters associated in the address for a very long time. I can't just disturb my brain trying to cram such characters.
That's true , except for experimenting purpose, there is no need stressing oneself to cram the address when you can just copy it.

Sure, it is not necessary to cram it, since you can scan the code, and copy your address to another exchanger platform for transaction.

There is surely no need to cram such. If you use wallets that can generate more than one btc address, how will you cram them all?

It would be very hard to cram them because the are very long and i think you could just find were to store and copy in case you need them

For me it is impossible to be cramed. I have already cramed some hard type passwords with 10 characters,but this is too long to be memorized.

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Hey, who does that??
It's practically impossible because the address consists of Letters which are case sensitive. So it's very impossible hence the need to copy and paste it

It is impossible to cram the wallet address because it is long and they are mixed with both letters , numbers , upper case and lower case characters

I just did but could not get the last 6 alphabet and digit, it's so hard cos of the upper case but I think th uppercase are not necessary

It is not impossible to cram the Bitcoin address. However, it will be extremely difficult to meet someone who has cram his wallet address. It is like find an adult virgin in this modern times.

I just did but could not get the last 6 alphabet and digit, it's so hard cos of the upper case but I think th uppercase are not necessary
Lol. You tried then, I don't even want to try it because it is going to be stressful. If not for the upper case, it would have been easier.

You mean cram the whole stuffs with it's uppercase and lowercase of alphabets? Nah, it isn't a possible thing to do at all. I save mine on the note section of my phone for quick access.

I don't see any need to that since you can easily write it down somewhere safe.

You mean cram the whole stuffs with it's uppercase and lowercase of alphabets? Nah, it isn't a possible thing to do at all. I save mine on the note section of my phone for quick access.
That's nice. I only asked to see it there is anyone who has tried it before. I know that it is almost impossible, though there is no limitations to man.

It will be waste of energy and time for one to say he is cramming is wallet address when there are other things to engage into. I have not even attempted.it.

No I don't cram my Bitcoin wallet address instead I always copy it whenever I have the use for it. I don't think anyone would go through such hardship just to use their cryptocurrencies wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back